Chapter 2

I woke up not knowing where I was, I herd snoring then felt hands around my wast I turned my head so I could see who it was and A-aaaaashtonnn I-Irwin was next to me ashton Irwin was sleeping next to me ahhh, then I remembered we met yesterday omg I am so happy "good morning beautiful" I herd Ashton's sexy morning voice say "hey handsome" I giggled "I'm just going to brush my teeth" I said "okay but come back" he smiled still half asleep, I nodded and walked in his bathroom brushed my teeth and swirled my mouth out with mouth wash, I then came back and ashton was putting his top and pj pants on "sorry to be a pain but do you have any pj pants I can borrow?" I questioned but feeling a bit cheeky he smiled and thrown them at me "hey" I said acting shocked, he giggled and I said "don't look" "okay then" he giggled, I put the pants on really fast "I look like my legs have been chopped half way" I said laughing, Ashton laughed a little then said "come here you nutter" as he started walking to me, he sat on the floor and rolled up the bottom of the pants and jumped back up "there we go" he giggled, I giggled to and he said "come on, lets go get some food" I nodded and walked out the room, as we where walking down the hall up stairs because there house is really big he said what've you realised that we only met yesterday but we act like we have known each other sins we where like 5" I giggled and said "yeah, well I guess so" I said giggling "ya know I am a big fan of you your my favourite" I said smiling "well, when I seen you in the crowd I got my little thing on my ear and tolled the light people to point it at you" he said blushing "awe that's cute" I said "what is?" "That you did that and that you are blushing" I said smiling, he smiled back and we ran down the stairs, when we went down we seen Michael, Callum and ally in Luke's arms awwwwww cute "mmm I smell bacon" Ashton said as he grabbed my hand and took me to the kitchen when we went in the kitchen there was 2 egg and bacon sandwiches on the dinning table I shouted "thank you to whoever Made this" Ashton giggled then tucked in to his sandwich and I did to, it was so yummy hehe. "Hey Ella,do you wanna go the the cinema to watch disposable me 2 today?" Ashton questioned "YEAHHH!!, Ashton you know me so well"I giggled giving him a hug but when I was hugging him he picked me up and thrown me other his shoulder I giggled and then said "I have know idea how you are carrying me" I laughed "what are you talking about you are like a fever" he giggled "a very pretty fever"he added I laughed and kissed his nose "come on take me up stairs so we can get changed" I said, he nodded and took me up stairs I ran to the bathroom had a shower, dryer my hair and did my make-up, then I changed in to some leggings and top that said drummer for life because I play drums and my ankle converse, then I knocked on ashes door and he was just getting his shoes on, when he finished that he said "come on lest go" so we walked down stairs and said out byes then we walked out the house and hopped in the car, and we where on our way to the cinema.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my little unicorns, so sorry for not updating for a while oh and thanks for the 10reads hehe not much but thanks anyway, this chapter is short and boring but I promise the next one is going to be good, trust me hehe! Anyway I will update it in the afternoon so yeah and bye, love you my little unicorns💜✌😃🙊⛄🍕💋

~

💜Follow Comment Vote💜