7. neesan & niisan?

ALICIA POV

I woke up at 7, I was a bit early but I got up and went in the shower. When I was dressed I said bye to my little sister and my parents.

I ran out the house it was October and it was freezing! Me, Dren and Ichigo all live in the same estate. We take turns on who pick up the other two and today was my day, Drens is the first but I can't be bothered to go to the door so I pick a random stone and through it at his window. I laugh and run before his parents come out.

DREN POV

Damn that ALICIA she nearly broke my window! My parents are screaming "Dren that girl nearly broke the window again" "Sorry Mum sorry d-" that's when I heard the door slam with my Dad chasing ALICIA down the drive of our house!? I laughed and ran down the stairs to the door. "BYE MUM!" I yelled "Bye Sis" I ran out the door to Ichigo's.

I knocked on the door hoping Ichigo would answer but sadly her brother Haru A/N yes I know Rave Master answered the door which I hate and he hates me.

"She's upstairs in her Dinning room"
//Quick Explanation\\
Ichigo, Dren and ALICIA all live in Mansion type homes. Alicia lives with her Parents and little sister. Dren lives with his mum and step-dad and his little sister, Beth he also has a older sister and brother who are in collage. Ichigo lived with her younger brother Luke, her older brother Haru but her Parents work away slot and when they are home they have a house in America they live in.
//Back to the story\\

I went up stairs where I was greeted by a maid, "Hello master, Mistress Ichigo and ALICIA are up in her room" she bowed and walked away. I knocked on Ichigo's room door, and Alicia came to open it.
"You" - Alicia
"You" -Dren
"Humph, you dad sure can run" -Alicia
"YOU NEARLY BROKE MY WINDOW" - Dren

Ichigo POV

While my two friends had a fight about who knows what, I was called by my brother Haru to go down stairs.

I went down stairs to see my little brother on a seat and Haru prancing back and fourth. "What wrong Onii-Chan?" I asked him. "I need you to tell your teaches you won't be in Next Thursday and Friday, That's all return to your rooms" He ordered us.

When I got to my door I saw Aj and Dren fighting each other with full force, I sigh, "come on let's go we might be late.

"Onee-San, Danny-senpai and Berry-senpai are here!" My brother Luke said coming in then getting kick in the face by Alicia and Dren. "Thanks Onii-Chan."

A/N sorry I haven't updated lately but I do try it just takes me a while to write.

Anyway no one reads this anymore so...