Scene 2

Friday Morning

Vince, Trent, and Rick had just pulled up in front of their new home. They hopped out the truck and started unloading.

(Keenan went outside to take out the trash and noticed them unloading, he decided to introduce himself and lift a hand)

Keenan: Hey, y'all need any help?

Vince: Yea yea. This shit heavy!

(Keenan grabs a box off the truck. They were done unloading in 30 minutes)

Keenan: Welcome to the block. I'm Keenan.

Rick: Sup, I'm Rick.

Trent: I'm Trent.

Vince: Nice to meet you, I'm their father Vince. Let me pay you man.

Keenan: Naw naw, no need. I didn't mind at all. Mind grabbing a bite to eat tho?

Trent: Im staving yo.

Keenan: Rick? You hungry?

Rick: Nah, I'm lay it down. Nice meeting you tho.

Vince: Bring me back a burger.

Trent: alright

Keenan: Follow me, ima take you up to the mall, show you around the town ya know.

Trent: cool

****************************

Sadie laying in bed texting Zach

~Bae~
What up Sadie?

~Sadie~
When am I gonna see you??

~Bae~
You know I'm busy, working on my BBall skills.

~Sadie~
Soo basketball more important than me??!

~Bae~
I'll be over there tomorrow.

~Sadie~
Yea OK.

Sadie put her phone on the charger and went into the kitchen to grab a snack, she walked past Monica room hearing laughter... She peeks Through..
Jeremy was play fighting with Monica and tickling her. Sadie rolled her eyes, she wished that was her and Zach. Sadie decided to pop up on her man....she forgot all about her snack...

Zach had some hood rat looking chick doing what she did best between his legs, Zach was in the zone he didn't hear knocking at the front door...
Pam stopped what she was doing

Pam: Zach, is someone at your door??

(Zach pulled up his pants and went to the front door. He looked out the window and seen Sadie.)

Zach: Shit!!!

Pam: What's wrong??

Zach: Its my girl. Fuck!

Pam: Don't worry baby. Open the door. I'll play like I'm ya cousin.

Zach opened the door.

Zach: Heyyy baby, what are you doing here? I told you I would see you tomorrow.

Sadie: Yea I know, but I needed to see you today!

Sadie walked in and looked at Pam.

Sadie: Who are you?

Pam: Hey, I'm Zach's cousin Pam. Nice to finally meet you. He has told me so much about you.