Pool Party

As the five boys march in, Haru is the first to run through the house and jump into the pool. I can hear the scream of girls who are most probably now soaking wet from the impact.

"Come on, Rei," The blonde boy grips the arm of the boy with blue hair and piercing red glasses.

"Ahh, not yet, Nagisa! I need to change!" He gets out of his grip.

The boy with the shark tooth necklace smirks at me and walks over to grab a slice of pizza, and my insides melt at the sight of his toned chest showing through his tight shirt. 

They all make there way out to the pool, and I glance over at Dominique who has her eyes fixated on all of the boys. 

"Did you want to go swimming?!" She spits her eyes dizzy. 

"Sure, there's nothing good on TV," Dimitrije throws the remote down next to him. 

"Sounds like fun," Ashleigh says her mouth full of food. 

When we all are in our bikinis and swimsuits, the six of us make our way out to the backyard. The pool is huge and is glowing an indescribable blue, with the five boys we spotted earlier and a few girls in it. Ashleigh and Taylah jump in together, splashing chlorinated water up onto the remaining four of us. Dimitrije and Anna walk in slowly, adjusting to the water's temperature and Dominique dips her feet in, before gently hopping in. 

My eyes lock on the boy with the shark tooth necklace, who still wears it with a huge grin on his face. Through his smile I notice his teeth, which are pointed like a shark's. I like sharks. 

I jump in, and feel the cool water wrap my body in a tight hug. I open my eyes and see crystal clearly, and return to the surface for a breath of air. 

"Hi," I hear an annoying voice. I turn around to see the blonde boy, Nagisa I believe, and a huge smile planted on his face. 

"Hello," I introduce myself, sticking out my left hand. 

He shakes it furiously, "My name is Nagisa, and that is Rei," He gestures his head in the direction to the boy with blue hair. 

"I'm Ashleigh, nice to meet you," My eyes gaze over at the boy wearing the shark tooth necklace. I notice his body moving towards mine, and then he swims over, grinning. 

"This is Rin," Nagisa grabs his shoulder. 

"Hello, gorgeous," He smirks, gesturing out his hand. 

"Hi..." Words stick to my throat like glue, as I reach out to his. 

"Nice necklace," He admires my shark tooth necklace. 

"Thank you..." I blush a deep crimson. 

"You're matching!" Nagisa beams. 

My cheeks burn from smiling so hard, matching...it's like we were made for each other.