Triangle of Love (a Gruvia fan-fic)

Hey guys, sorry if this story is short or bad, add comments to the things you like, or want me to fix or any ideas for the next chapter. This is my first Gruvia fan-fic, and ima try to make a NaLu fan fic as well, but be sure to be brutally honest.
_____________________________________________________

Juvia P.O.V.

Gray-sama.

He is all that Juvia can think about right now. I love him, and I am going to confess to him.

I walked up to Gray-sama. I said softly, "Gray-sama, Juvia loves you. Do you love Juvia?"

Gray looked at me, and an emotion crossed his face. then it was gone. "Juvia,I... I can't say the same for you."

No. No! "What? What does Gray-sama mean?" I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"I am saying that i do not love you."

The tears came. They spilled. "That... that is fine by Juvia. I will go find someone else to....To love..." I turned and ran away, tears falling, and sobs escaping my lips. Lucy looked at me, then at Gray.

Gray-sama did not love me. It is the end of old Juvia.

It is the beginning of new Juvia.

Gray P.O.V.

It hurt. It hurt seeing Juvia like this, but I dont want her getting hurt. It broke my cold heart by watching her running away, sobbing.

"That... that is fine by Juvia. I will go find someone else to.... To love..."

It hurt so much when she said that.

Lucy looked at me, her face flash with anger, and an black-blue angry aura surrounded her. Crap. I am going to die.

Lucy began to walk to me, her face blank. Everybody moved out of her way, even Gramps and Erza.

"Happy, I like roses." I prayed, and Natsu grinned, and Happy laughed.

Lucy was a foot away from me when she stopped and said, "What did you say?" Her face was so calm, but the aura was still there.

"Uh.. she told me that she l-loved me, and I-I told her that I... I d-dont l-love h-her." I flinched when Lucy brought her hand up.

"You selfish iceicle. She loved you, and you refused her! You are going to apoligize." She pointed to the medical room where juvia ran off.

"I cant." I said. Then I walked out of the door. I cant love Juvia, even though I do, because everybody I love dies. Like my parents, and the women who taught me ice magic. Because of Deliora. (sorry if I spelled that wrong...

Juvia P.O.V.

Mira stayed with me, untill I sobbed Juvia to sleep.

I woke up to voices.

"She wont get over this. She loved you too much."

That voice sounded like Master.

"It is not my fault! She didn't have to love me after the Phantom Lord fight! She could have just-"

"You can not stop love. It comes, and when it goes away, it leaves a mark! You hurt her, Gray."

The name stung me. Before I can stop, tears ran down my face.

"Juvia... Gray, go. She is awake, and she will not be able to look at you."

I sat up when Gray-sama left. "Master, I-I need to walk around."

Maste looked at me, his gaze filled with care. "Of course,Juvia. You can."

_________________________________________________________

As I walked around, I seen children. I always dreamed that Gray and I would have beautiful children. That dream was crushed.

I sat own, and looked at a child. She had green hair, and brown eyes. She walked up to me, and smiled.

"Hellooooooooo. My name is Yuki!What is yours?"

I smiled, wiping my tears away. "My name is Juvia."

"Why are you crying? Do not cry! Everything will be good! You are very pretty, you should be a model!" She smiled, but a women called her."Bye, Juvia, I hope to see you again!"

I waved, then got up and started walking. Then I seen Cala. She was walking, swaying and singing very horribly. "baby you... are mmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy love(off beat rhythm). I lllovve you! oh, hey Juvia!"She stumbled past me. I had a flashback of me hurting myself so Cala could move on against Freed in the fight of Fairy Tail.

I closed my eyes,and hummed. Then I bumped into a muscular body. I fell, and so did he.

I got up, and helped him up. "Hey! I am so sorry! Juvia-"

"No,it is okay. What is your name?"

I blushed. "My name is Juvia. Juvia is pleased to meet you."

He smiled. "My name is Lyon."
_________________________________________
I know that this was short, and it sucked. Im so sorry, butadd coments for what you liked, or wanted me to fix or add.
thanks. For those of you who couldnt read the authors name, my name is Ikorous. Iam a girl.