Chapter 1

Today, you move to Washington. Your brother, Adam will help you unpack. You haven't seen your nephew in awhile. Also you wanted to get a job at the offices to meet new friends since your old worthless friends were gossiping about you. You hated it. You ended up getting over it. You had brown hair with glasses. (The pic above)
A couple hours later you got unpacked, you went with Adam to the offices. "Come on y/n don't be shy. Everyone is nice here." Adam says to you. He was trying to make you more confident. You just stand there...saying nothing. What of they don't like me? You think to yourself. 
By the time you get there everyone says hello to you. You couldn't see anyone because you were hiding behind your brother, scared that they weren't gonna like you. You are like a little kitten scared of everything around you. This guy you haven't met comes up to you and says "hey...I'm not gonna hurt you. Come on out. My name is Ross." Ross says quietly. Ross puts out his hand for you. You hesitate to take it but, you do. You get out from behind your brother. "See? You did it." Ross says quiet. You got used to Ross. You smile for once. No one here at the office had seen you smile. They all cheered loud. You then, hide behind Ross. You hated loud things. Ross protected you. "Guys shhh y/n doesn't like it. Why don't we all be quiet. She has to get used to it okay?" Ross says sweet. Everyone agrees. You blush. Awww Ross cares for me... You thought.
You followed Ross for the rest of the day. You said nothing all day. "Hey y/n?" He asked you. "Are you okay? You haven't talked to me yet at all." All you give is a nod. "Y-yes" you say quiet, almost like a whisper.

Hey guys. How do you like it? Nice and long. Sienadigsgames hope YOU like it! Same with
Meagan-Natalie FourMarauders meaganandmattew Phanisrealin10 DestinyMiller5 DestructivePenguin43 Garroth_The_Guard_ peasantqueen_ Pizza_Panda_1393 Mal-MalFrye MelanieLaurence
Stay kawaii!!!
-Kitten