Chapter 7

((Please listen to the song fully))
Today was another day. You went to work and made some videos. Meanwhile Max came up to you and started to flirt with you. "GET THE HELL OFF!" You scream. "Heh. What was that baby?" Max asks. "I'm not your baby!" You try to say gently. Adam and Ross come running in. "MAX WHAT THE HELL?!" Adam and Ross both yell. "I'm gonna go home" you say and you grab your coat and run out of there. You can't take it. All you knew is that Max was dating. He was dating this girl named Mac. Why would he cheat on her? You thought.
By the time you got home you cried into Alesa's arms. You were glad that she understood, she understood how you felt. "Why max? Why me?!" You scream. "Shhh....y/n you can calm down. He did it to make Ross jealous" Alesa said. "You are right! Ross is mine! I DON'T CARE WHAT ADAM SAYS ROSS WILL BE MINE!" You scream running out of the house to Ross.

So sorry it's short. I'm watching the Super Bowl. GO BRONCOS!!!! To be honest the broncos are NOT my team I just want them to win. My team is the Dolphins.
Comment what team you are voting/want to win. If the broncos win I will do a long chapter. If the Panthers win, I will let someone be in my story. So yeah....BYE!
-Kitten