00

"Please, I beg of you," the Queen cried. "I cannot lose yet another child!"

"Hush, my darling." The elder woman, sighed. "Tell me, what is wrong with the child?" Although, the elderly woman knew of her surroundings, her disability prevented her from actually knowing the child's physical state.

"My daughter was born the night of the blue moon. Ever since her birth days ago, she has not opened her eyes nor made a sound. The only sign of life is her beating heart." The King explained in a quick, hushed tone.

The dark, cold surrounding sent a chill down the queen's spine. However, she would pay no attention to what lingered in the darkness. Her beloved child rest in her arms, still and quiet.

"A child of the blue moon?" The woman's eyes widened, her voice was panicked.

"What is it?"

"Your daughter....they chose her."

She reached for the child, and the Queen, hesitantly, let the woman take her. Without another word, she turned, hurrying down a dark path. The Queen peered at her husband. In response, he only nodded.

And so they went, hand in hand, following the witch and The future Princess of MiddleMist.

Little did they know, the child was a curse that could destroy a kingdom.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I know it's a terrible beginning, but this is my first book. There will be ALOT of errors, so please bare with me. xx