Chapter 2

My whole body started to freeze. My brain couldn't process with all of the cameras and flashes in my eyes. I could feel myself starting to black out. "NICOLE" I hear Justin yell bringing me out of my thoughts. Once he finally caught my attention he practically pulled me out of the woods and toward his awaiting car. Once in the car I'm sure we both forgot about the lunch reunion we were supposed to have.

Justin drives us to his hotel in which he is currently staying in. In the car we barely talk...I guess it's because neither one of us knows exactly what to say.  While I was in the car I started to realize that I had left my car at the railroad track. Ugh my mom is gonna kill me. Well that is if she doesn't kill me when the news about us dating gets out. What will my friends think? What will my family think? I'm pretty sure I'm doomed. I remember when my dad found out about my 1st boyfriend back in 8th grade. Apparently my best friend was pretty bad at keeping secrets and one day when she came over just screamed way too loud that Ian, my boyfriend texted me. Let's just say because of that I had no contact with the outside world for a good 2 months. Don't think we could just sneak around at school because my dad was the gym teacher and he always seemed to be around the corner.

Once Justin and I arrived at the hotel you could see a bunch of screaming, crying fans and a good amount of hungry paps anxiously standing outside the car door. Stepping out of the car we tried to get inside as fast a we could. After we got past everyone we ran to the elevator and hurried up the stairs. While we were walking to the room I see Justin on his phone talking to someone. I'm guessing it's Scooter considering Justin was telling the person everything that Justin happened. 

When we finally get to the room I can't help but notice how beautiful it is. "Wow" I say to Justin still in shock at what I see. Remembering why we were there in the 1st place I turn to Justin not knowing what's gonna happen. "What're we gonna do?" I ask Justin getting a little scared.  "The only thing I can think to do is to give it time and let it blow itself over." Just responds making me annoyed. "You expect me to just sit here and wait for something we both know won't blow over to blow over? That's stupid." after saying that I take a deep breath to clam myself down. "I'm sorry Justin I know it's not your fault I didn't mean to freak out. It's just I'm scared that's it." And with that Justin embraced me into one of his amazing hugs. These hugs are one of the best things about our relationship. Even before we started dating he gave the best and most comforting hugs.  "It will be ok...I promise" I hear him whisper into the crook of my neck.

Once The hug broke I decided to go to the bathroom and call my mom before she starts worrying about why I'm not on my way home. When we were talking my mom of course had to ask me where I was and why I wouldn't be home. I had no clue how to respond so I decided to say I was staying over at my friend Taylor's house. Saying this didn't help my case at all considering I was not at her house. Once we hung up I quickly called Taylor who being the best friend she is agreed to say I was with her. 

Once I get off the phone I head back to where Justin was to see him scrolling through his twitter feed. I see Justin click on one of the trending tags labeled #whoisshe. Interested I put my head on his shoulder and looked at the trend. The 1st picture I saw took be a back considering it happened to be a picture of the both of us eating in the woods. "Well look at that" Justin says with a smirk. "We're trending #1". I let out a small laugh still shocked. Seeing the picture makes me wonder how long the people were there before we noticed them.I felt like that was a very large invasion of privacy. While I was looking over his shoulder I felt Justin tense up and I could tell something was wrong especially when he abruptly shut off his phone. 

"Justin?" I question him. "What did you see?". He turns his head to the side scaring me even more. "Oh nothing...it was nothing" he said while his voice was slightly escalating higher. I could tell he was lying, sure he probably had a good reason but it still I needed to know what he was hiding. I grab his phone from his hand and apply my fingerprint, I bet he forgot he put mine in. When the screen turns on I no longer see tweets about who I am instead I see an exposing page made to expose all my flaws. Flaws? How can you point out someones flaws through one picture? I started to get a little confused how can you figure stuff out about me without even knowing me. The page had tweets saying How tf can Justin date an ugly rat and stuff like ewwwww she's fat asf someone tell her to lay off the ice cream. I continued reading the pages contents getting sadder and sadder as I went on.  

I'm guessing Justin saw my face and realized it was time to take his phone back. As soon as he took it I accidentally let a tear slip down my cheek which he quickly wiped away. "Don't cry baby, ignore all these stupid tweets they're nothing but some sad person trying to bring themselves up by bringing others down." Justin said bringing a small smile to my face. I've never been a very confident person I mean I would never admit that I have very low self esteem but this sure didn't help matters. I put my head on the couch letting another tear slip which this time Justin didn't notice. I didn't feel like talking anymore instead I just wanted to sleep. I wanted to forget about how a perfectly good day turned bad. Before I know it I'm sure the pictures will be TMZ headlines. If that happens, it is very likely that Taylor and the rest of my friends will notice that it's me, and let's just say they won't be very pleased. 

"Nicole do you want to get in the bed" I hear Justin ask me. "Mhm" I let out very groggily. I feel myself being lifted and placed on a soft surface. I feel him then put covers over me. "Sweet dreams lovely" he whispered into my ears before shutting the door and leaving.

AN// I haven't updated so here we go. Enjoy!!!!!!