PROLOGUE

INTRODUCTION

This world has no in-between place, it is either predator, or prey. The human race was so used to being the top predator they never saw what was happening coming. They should have seen it coming with all the things on the news saying the next evolution of the human race was coming, but they never thought a genetically modified hybrid would begin replacing them as dominant species on this barren rock. This species has no scientific name and is extraordinarily dangerous. This deadly species is called the Kosharians, which are extremely advanced people, with dark red skin, black eyes, dark black hair, claws on each finger and toe, and a dinosaur like tail. The Kosharians caught people off guard with their sheer will to kill the human race. They just showed up one day, in a large city and began killing people off. Then when it seemed things couldn't get any worse the Kosharians began creating robots. Not robots modeled after people, robots themed after wolves, and panthers. The Kosharians released these among people and devastated the human race.The last hope is a new stage of human evolution children are born with different brain functions giving them talents of some sort. Not superpowers more like the ability to instantly analyze and register a situation, or being faster than most people. The government found this out and began experimentation on the people with abilities.

THE FIRST ATTACK

In the madness of the first Kosharian attack most people were killed, but most implies some lived. As the Kosharians crashed through the alleys and streets of the cities a mother and father desperately tried to find away out of the building they were trapped inside. They were on the top floor of a five story building so their options of escape was limited. The listened as the monsters crashed through the hallways of the floors below. Suddenly the father had an idea they ran out of their apartment and into the hallway. When they reached the roof they could hear the sounds of the floors below being destroyed by the Kosharians. They appeared to be trapped for the nearest roof was at least two yards away from their current position.

"We have to jump across or they'll catch us." The father said.

As he finished this statement the door to the roof burst open and angry Kosharians appeared studying the situation trying to process what these humans were doing.
"Now." The father yelled as he grabbed his wife's hand and jumped to the next roof over. They continued on like this, jumping from roof to roof staying just ahead of the oncoming Kosharians. They ran until they couldn't run anymore, then they kept going the belief things would be better somewhere else kept them going, and eventually the Kosharians gave up and the young family escaped, deep into the woods where they would have at least temporary sanctuary from the from the chaos.

15 YEARS LATER

Kipp had grown up solely in the forest constantly on the run from the Kosharians. He had dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, and dressed in all black. It seemed like the Kosharians were tracking them but there was no way they could be tracking them, unless it was due to his ability, but that was impossible. Everytime he wondered about that, he quickly distinguished the idea from his mind, telling himself it was impossible. The problem was not only the fact that he and his family were being chased by monsters it was the fact that the monsters were getting smarter, predicting where his family would go next, and setting traps for them. Soon it would be impossible to hide from the beasts then at least the madness would end. It seemed like only days it was no longer a matter of if, it was a matter of when.

The day started out normal, but it was about to have quite the drastic change. The small family walked on changing their campsite for the third time this month. As they trudged along through the muddy leaves when there was a sound of branches snapping. Kipp's father quickly turned gun ready to find emptiness. The trio breathed a sigh of relief and turned to continue only to find four Kosharians standing in front of them.

"Run, now." The father said slowly. The mother began to object but went along with it when the Koshariams charged. She and her son ran for several miles but soon found the beasts were on to them. Sending her son ahead the mother charged at the beasts gun ready, but she too was overtaken. Instead of running Kipp turned filled with rage at the monsters that killed his family. The monsters charged not suspecting this kid with no weapon could do anything to harm them. Suddenly as the beasts jumped forward they became suspended in the air hanging motionless as Kipp raised his hand, smirking at the motionless Kosharians. Suddenly he spun his hand sending two of them spinning into the trees. The other two still sat suspended mid air terror flashing in their black eyes. Kipp pushed his hands forward sending the pair smashing into the trees. Kipp laughed as hatred towards the Kosharians raged inside him. "I will kill them all." He said as he walked away from the beasts that had killed his family.