Chapter Six.

<<You're all beautiful!>>
================================================================================
Scott's Point of View.
I go to school with Mitch, and we were jamming out to Beyonce. I smile as he pulls into a parking space and we out of the car. "Thank's for the ride, Mitch." I thank him, he grins. "No problem, Blondie." He welcomes and we walk into the school. He walks to his locker and I walk to mine. "Hello." Avi says, I wave. Kirstin jumps on Avi's back, as I unpack everything and grab what I need. "I never got a hold of Mitch, is he okay?" Kirstie asks, worried. "Yeah. He slept over my house." I told her, making her look relieved. "Okay." She says and we all head to our classes.
I sit in my seat, and start taking notes. I continue taking notes, until the fire drill goes off. Everyone immediately stands up and rushes out of the room, and outside. I run out with everyone, terrified. When we made it outside, and I look around for Mitch. "Kirstie!" I call out to her, making her look at me."Where's Mitch?." We ask each other. "Mitch Grassi?" The teacher reads, I gulp. He's still in the building. Which is on fire.

Mitch's Point of View.
I cough loudly, being trapped in a classroom, that is next to the burning room."Help!" I scream, tears falling down my cheeks.I try and take a deep breath, only to start coughing again. I let out a scream for help until darkness takes over.
I wake up to being in an ambulance, that is rushing to the hospital. "Sir, take deep breathes." Someone tells me. I try to take a deep breathe only to cough, closing my eyes. We side at the hospital and I get put into an trauma room. They clear my lungs and put me into a normal room.
"Mitch.." I hear, so I look over to see Andy. "What're you doing here?.." I growl, glaring at him. "To see my boyfriend." He snarls, glaring back. "Fuck off." I sneer, causing my heart rate to go up. "You are my boyfriend,I will visit--" I gasp, feeling pain and starting shaking uncontrollably.

Scott's Point of View.
I wait in the waiting room, with Kirstin and Avi. How do you think Mitch is?." I ask in a whisper and Avi shrugs. "I don't know, Scott. I dont know.." He whispers.

*Next Day.*
Avi's Point of View.
I wait with Scott, Kirstie, and Mitch's mom to hear about Mitch. I chew on my finger nails, hoping that Mitch will be okay. It soon was an hour, that we're waiting to hear anything on Mitch. "I really how my baby is okay. .." His mom whispers.

Soon enough, we are allowed to see Mitch. "Mitch! " Scott gasps and huge Mitch. Mitch hugs him back,nuzzling his face into his neck. "I'm so glad, you're okay." He whispers into Mitch's ear. Mitch smiles, nodding. "I know. Hi mom. " He says, smiling at his crying mom. "Oh baby!" She cries, hugging him. He hugs back, his smile not leaving his face. "Hi Avi." Mitch gets, I hug him tightly, making him shocked. He hugs back, I giggling. "I'm so fucking glass,you're okay." I tell him, he grins. "So am I.." He giggles out, smiling.
===========================
A.N -
Honestly, I hate how short this chapter is but I updated on my cell phone so,...
I hope you guys like this extremely short chapter..

Like,
Comment,
Fan,
Add to your libraries.

Questions of the chapters -
Who do you think started the fire?
What do you think off Scott,Avi, Kirstie waiting for hours, just to see Mitch?
What do you think of Andy?
Anddd
What do you think off them finally getting to see Mitch?

Love you all! :)
Bye! :)x