Sit. Stay. Stop chasing me.

I watched Tristan wonder around my office, casually picking things up before putting them back in their place.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, as he seemed to take keen interest in the clinic.

"I'm trying to make sure I remember this place." He answered, continuing to look around.

"Why?"

He turned to me with an evil twinkle in his eyes. "So our future children can know where our love first bloomed."

I gagged.

"I'd rather die." I said as I clutched my chest. The horror at the thought radiating throughout my body.

"Aw babe, if you die we can stay together forever in the comforts of hell." He said as he walked over to me and slung his arm around my body. Pulling me to him in a tight squeeze.

"Oh god that is not what I meant." I grimaced as I began pushing against his chest to rid myself of the huge oaf.

"I mean, I know I was talking about the future, but you seem so eager to make it the present." He cooed as his strength kept me stuck to his chest.

"I may not be able to kill you. But I can still chop a dick off." I said, almost immediately he jumped away from me, keeping a good distance between us.

"You are a scary woman." He commented, his hands held up to show surrender.

I hummed in reply as I went to my office chair and sat down. Hesitantly he followed me and sat on my desk, crossing his legs and resting his hands on his knee.

"So. Why did we come to the vet clinic again?" Tristan asked.

I sighed, "It was the only place where we could talk privately, god knows what Ashton can hear. Especially with your loud voice."

"What can I say, I'm vocal." He leaned back on the table with the palms of his hands, a smirk once again gracing his features.

I decided to ignore his presence as I slumped into my chair. Looking at some files clustered on my desk I ran over what was discussed this morning.

"Okay, so what are we doing about this hell thing then? And what do I have to pack?" I asked, fiddling with a pen I plucked off my desk.

"Pack? What is this to you? A holiday?" Tristan snorted.

"Sure. Let me wear the exact same clothes for ten days straight as I follow you in literal hell." I sarcastically. Tapping the pen on the desk in agitation. 

"I mean. That's what everyone in anime does. Do you ever see them change?" Tristan rolled his eyes, obviously thinking his answer had some substance to it.

"Tristan?"

"Yeah?"

"Do demons have school in hell?"

"Not really."

"That explains a lot."

"What do you mean by that?"

"It means I think you're a dipshit."

At least the devil had some decency to look offended.

"You must have had some daddy issues if you're this passive aggressive." Tristan raised an eyebrow as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh. Most definitely some daddy issues." He confirmed to himself with a nod.

I flicked the pen that was in my hand and it hit him on the forehead.