Chapper ONE

You were walking home from what ever the hell you were doing. (I forgot to mention, what if YOU were part of Jeffs bully incident? No? We'll see I'll make it work) you got home and... What ever your routine is I really don't know honestly so... Yeah. After your routine you went to sleep.
__________ that sucked most likely____________________________
You went to school (you put on clothes of course! If you don't know what you were wearing here's a verity
Goth: black leggings with a sleeveless red velvet shirt with a leather jacket.
Prep: a light blue button up shirt with green skinny jeans.
Slut(I dunno): a thong with an... Egg bra???
Meeeee (Pinkemina): a pink tank with a lighter pink sweater and light blue skinny jeans and yellow converse. To darken it up at they all have some kind of dark stain on them.
Jock: effing Nike

Ok there you are) you went to school and walked through the halls. You weren't popular really. You just was there. You must confess you did pick on Jeff Woods. Only because you knew if people found out you liked him or protected him. He would be picked on more cuz I don't think guys like it when girls are their body guard:/. So you just picked on Jeff a little. You were walking when you saw Randy (Jeffs bullies blah blah blah) pushing Jeff into a locker. He hit his head hard and fell onto the floor (errr I feel so guilty) you giggled a little bit. Not because of Jeff just cause laughing makes everything better! (That makes more sense if you chose the Pinkemina life!) everyone turned to look at you giggling so much you were on the floor. Everyone just walked off. You were a giggling mess and finally stopped when you heard a quiet sobbing sound. You looked at Jeff, the only person there and saw that he was bawling his eyes out in his hands his face was in his knees on the floor looking as week as ever. You all of a sudden felt a wave of guilt wash over you. It was true. You liked Jeff a lot. But you knew Jeff didn't share those feelings with you. He shared them towards Jane Arkensaw (whatever the fuck her name is) she was always the one to sit by Jeff and hug him and comfort him.

Just the thought of her made her come running through the halls hugging Jeff (FYI Jeff looks like what he did before the bleach and knives and fire... He has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes... AWWWWWWWW)

"Don't worry Jeff everything will get better" Jane whispered in his ear yet you could still hear considering the room was quiet.

Jeff was sobbing onto Janes Shoulder. "IM TIRED OF THEM!" Jeff yelled. You flinched at the sudden noise and stood there.

Jane turned over to you and gave you the glare of "if you were in any way shape or form part of this I will fucking murder you". You knew that it was a better idea to just go and leave.

You left for your class and sat at your desk and got stated on the assignment up on the board.
Just then a sad looking Jeff walks into the room and sits in the chair next to you. Which is where your teacher assigned y'all. Jane sat in front of you. So it was really awkward. Your teacher gave his stupid a$$ lesson and time for your next hell cage! Yay...

You walked through the halls like before and saw Jeff being punched and slapped. You stood and watched. Jeff looked at you for the first time. You were screaming inside not ready for your life time crush to see you. He gave you a look of "please help me" you were so desperate to help him. But you knew that it would cause more pain.
________________________________

YO! How was it? Did you like it? So what will you choose?! I know :3 but only me! Comment what you think that (y/n) will choose
Pinkamina out!