Chapter Twenty-Eight

~ Chapter Twenty-Eight ~

            Ethan was helping me put on my fairy wings when Jason knocked. We were all supposed to leave my house together because these two had it in their heads I was going to die tonight. Ethan hadn't taken his eyes off me all day, almost as if looking at me for the last time; remembering my features.

             I smiled gratefully up at Ethan before opening the door. I grinned, "Red's a good look for you, Jason." I said. He smirked at me and traveled his gaze over my body. He rose his head and winked at me, "And magical creatures do wonders on you." I giggled and rolled my eyes, shoving him out of the door before Ethan could say anything.

             As Ethan walked out, I locked the doors. "I still have that feeling, Gray." Ethan mumbled. I turned around and sighed. "Ethan, I'm fine. You're fine. Jason's fine. We're all fine. So stop worrying, and have a good time." I smiled at him and he tried to return the gesture but I could tell it took a lot of effort.

            Ethan and I walked down beside of Jason at the end of the street, "Ready?" I asked, looking at them both. They nodded and both of them grabbed my hands.

            "Jason, do you do this on purpose?" I asked in disgust when he popped us in a room that was being occupied by... very friendly people. I heard Jason and Ethan snicker from behind me before Jason replied, "Maybe." I rolled my eyes and flinched when moans hit my ears. My eyes widened and I ran out of the bedroom door, blushing like crazy.

              Ethan and Jason came out laughing their asses off and I glared at them. "Glad to see you two getting along." I mumbled. They giggled and slung their arms around each others shoulders. "We both bond over making you uncomfortable." Ethan said. I flipped him off and he snickered.

            We made our way downstairs, taking in the sight in front of us. Witches, vampires, cops, clowns. Everyone was costumed and looked to be having a good time. I saw that a lot of people favored Jason. Not the Angel of Death Jason, but the dude who wears a white mask and kills people with knifes. If that wasn't creepy enough, they all were holding plastic knifes.

            Ethan signaled for us to go in the kitchen over the loud music, and Jason and I nodded. Maybe it was me, but it seemed like every dude dressed as the Jason character watched me as I walked by.

            Jason poured me a drink, before getting one for himself. As he was doing that, Ethan and I talked in our minds so we could actually hear each other. "You look really pretty, Gray." I blushed and smiled sheepishly at him, "You don't look too bad yourself." He smirked at me, knowing I was playing it cool.

             To be truthful, he looked really good. A thin, black mask covering his eyes, black V-neck shirt and jeans, and his hair spiked. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a hot soul mate, but I'm not complaining.

            Jason came back with his cup, tilting it up and taking a sip, as he watched the people dancing with us. He guzzled the whole thing in two minutes and threw the cup down, holding his hand out to me. "Want to dance?" I nervously looked over at Ethan but he was smiling. "I get to have you for eternity. Let him have a dance." He said. I smiled at Ethan before kissing him on the cheek. I saw him blush and giggled. "Thank you." I whispered. He coughed and nodded, causing me to smirk.

           I looked back at Jason and he met my eyes before taking us both out on the dance floor. People who was dancing seemed to part on their own, giving Jason and I a path to the middle of the dance floor. As soon as we stopped, a slow song came on.