Introduction

Hi, my name is Sara Irwin. Yes my brother is Ashton Irwin but no one at school knows that I'm 16 turning 17 this April, our family recently moved to Sydney. Our mom won't tell us why we moved half way across the world, but I have a feeling I know why. So "our" story is well, when I was in 7th grade our dad he committed suicide he had overdosed on drugs (he obvi was a drug addict) and our mom I'm pretty sure she just couldn't take it anymore.

      Also, I never really told anyone this but ever since I was in 5th Grade I was bullied. People messed with me the way my style was, the type of music I listen to, they put a "label" on me I don't care about them know because labels kinda make you who you are. Later on, me just starting in 7th grade something bad happened.

-Flash Back-

   "Sara Irwin and Ashton Irwin to checkout, Sara and Ashton Irwin," the secretary of the school called. I had left my class with my books wondering why I was leaving school today. My mom came and checked Ash and I out, usually it's our dad but he didn't.

-Skip The Car Ride-
     As soon we got home I called for dad as Ash went straight to his room. "Sara!" My mom called me, I ran towards her "Mom wears dad?" I asked her curious as to where dad is. "Ash! Could u come in here with your sister and I?" Not five minutes later did he come down from his from. Mom soon began to talk but something was unfamiliar with the way she started talking, "G...Guys is have something to tell you." She said tears brimming her eyes. "Well go one tell us," I said. "Your Father h...he's d...dead!" She said finally letting the tears all out, Ash and I running towards her trying to comfort her while we hold back out tears to be strong for ourselves and our mother.

-Flash Back ends-
From that day forward not only have I been depressed, from that day forward i have been bullied for how I am. Not once will I ever forget that day April 11, 2010

--------------------
Authors Note
So? Tell me what u think so far I'm going to try and get this book somewhere so please
-Vote
-Comment
&
-Share
Word count 401