Ryan- Two

I woke up with a pounding head ache and the idea to start a fight. Yeah I was hung over, last night was New Year's Eve and I had been out way to late.

As I rolled off my bed I grabbed a scrap of paper writing, wicked New Year's Eve party at Mason's. I stuck the pice of paper in an empty beer bottle. It was a tradition for me to break my previous memory bottle every New Year's Day and to read all the things I had written. Only this year I didn't have a bottle to break because last year had been all about her.

Sasha was my life last year but this year she was gone she was just a memory lost in a faze. That's why I had gotten so wasted last night was to get over the fact I would have to do something different this year.

What I bitch, I thought to myself as I opened the fridge looking for something to eat. My thoughts swirled with memories of last night. Lading on the one of the girl in the navy dress and how she had punched me. I grabbed some left over pad Thai and headed for the couch. Why had she punched me again?

Oh right, because I was hitting on her friend or something like that. But why was that such a big deal? After all she must of had known I was drunk off my ass.