ten..

"There's 3 little words that I've always been dying to tell you" Louis blushed

It's been a week, I had nothing else to do for 2 weeks so I decided to stay with Louis.

"What are they?" I asked

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"But like, when i first saw your pictures I knew i had to make you mine. You're too beautiful" Louis smiled

"Even if you told me you were Louis Tomlinson from One Direction when we first talked, I wouldn't even care. I love you because you're just you. An amazing guy who's not afraid to speak his mind. That's the Louis I fell for." I said.

2 weeks later

We've been dating for a while now, it's been hard trying to reach Louis for a while but we worked through it.

Currently, they were on a break so Louis and I spent everyday together.

2 weeks turned into 2 years, and between those 2 years Louis and Angie got married. Happy to share their lives together.

5 years later, they got a son named jack. he turned older and older wishing to have a relationship like his parents did.

their love story was strong, even though they had their ups and downs they still loved each other.

Angie and Louis had another baby, her name was Grace. She grew older and older loving to hear the story of how her mother and father met. Grace loved the story so much, once she got older she wrote a series about it.

but louis and angie's love story will never end, they loved each other endlessly. it was fate calling to make them meet.

the end

A/N: IT'S DONE I KNOW IT'S A BAD ENDING BUT I MIGJT MAKE AN EPILOGUE??