~my boyyyy... Nevermind~

~Dan's POV~

I hear Phil in 'his' room recording, we alternate rooms and we were sleeping in 'mine' tonight.  Meanwhile, I'm editing a video and pondering why some people don't approve of gays.....aka the reasons I don't want to come out of the closet and finally just conform it that Phil and I are a thing. "DAN COME HERE PLEASE!" Phil yelled. I came in and he was in the shower and ask, "Can you please give me the strawberry body wash? I left it the lounge." I responded, "Okay," and then went to the lounge, grabbed the wash and remembered we don't have a shower curtain just glass. I walked in handed,  him the wash and tried not to look at his ass, but I couldn't resist so when I walked out I said, "And Phil, you got a nice ass!" Then Phil said, "I don't know how to respond to that." I went into the kitchen and made some spaghetti, poured some wine, and got Black Butler ready on the TV. Phil came out of the shower and was dressed in sweat pants and a tee-shirt. Same as I am, but different decal. We were watching season 2 episode 8-9, then Hannah, the maid, starts striping and we looked at each other very awkwardly. Luckily it ended fast. Phil got so tired he passed out on my shoulder and we slept on the sofa because I didn't want to wake him.

~ author's note~
Thanks so much for reading my first fanfic. That actually happened on that episode of black butler. Sorry it's kind of short next part will be up tomorrow by 11:00 and will be longer thanks so much bye👍🏻