~The date~

~Dan's POV~

* at the cinema*
While standing in line for the over priced refreshments, I looked over at Phil and said with sarcasm, "Phil you'll never guess what I'm getting." He replied, "Malteasers!" I laughed a bit, "Yep you got it!" After we got our popcorn, snacks, such as candy, and drinks, we went to the in the Theater see The Conjuring 2. I'm scared shitless just thinking about the film but I have Phil there to protect me. When we walk into the theater and sit down we act normal to see if any one notices us and if no one does or they are not in the same theater, we will hold hands and stuff like that. We sat down and waited for everybody to come in when everybody finally sat down and the film started and I went to hold his hand. When I firmly squeezed his cold hand, I could feel him squeezing back. Even without any words, I knew exactly what he was saying. I was scared during the whole film but not as scared knowingly Phil would be there for me the whole time. After the film, we called a cab because it was dark outside. When we got in the cab, Phil and I where just talking and I was still shaking but looking at Phil, they way the glowing street lights hit beautiful eyes, the eyes I got lost in, I felt better. When by the time we got back to our flat it was pretty late. So I got dressed just in my boxers and Phil was in a green Hoodie, pajama pants and socks like always. I was scared still so we sleep in my room. While we where laying there I said, "Phil I'm scared, can we to cuddle?" Phil nodded and we did till we fell asleep. (like the picture)

-authors note-
Thank you so much for reading sorry my chapters are short but they will be uploaded often sometimes they may be a little late because they have to go threw my editor nerdbirdturd  until next time bai :p