Chapter 1

**Blaize's P.O.V**

"Blaize you better get up before mother decides to see if you are awake yet." I heard Brayden, my brother, say from my door.

"Let me guess another bad mood day?" I questioned tiredly looking over at him. My brother and I have the same bleach blonde hair and bluish eyes. Only difference between us really is he is really tall around six foot and I am medium tall around maybe five four.

"Bad mood my butt." I heard him mutter as he turned and started walking towards the stairs to go down to the kitchen more than likely. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he said it.

"Blaize Lillian Daniels you better be up! I am not in the mood to have to deal with you this morning!" I heard mother yell from downstairs. Dang Brayden was right. I sighed as I got up and found the clothes I decided to wear today.

I quickly took a shower and fixed my hair and makeup. I decided to put on light makeup and just put my hair in a ponytail since I have cheer practice right after school.

"Blaize you better hurry your butt up I don't feel like waiting on you all day!" Mother yelled. Dang can that woman not have at least on day where she is a normal, nice, and caring mother? Jeez.

"I am coming. Calm yourself please." I replied.

"Oh you might wanna be real nice or keep your mouth shut on the way to school by the way." Brayden said as he passed by my door.

"Ugh what is the problem today?" I asked just before Brayden got to his room.

"Who knows it's mother. Well, not my problem anyway I am not stuck with her so I don't care." He replied with a smirk.

"A hole." I said back in reply.

"You know it." He chuckled and walked into his room.

"Blaize . . ." Mother started to say as I was walking down the stairs, but I interrupted saying, "Mother I am coming just hold on a second."

"Just go get in the car." She replied back.

"Don't forget you have cheer practice this afternoon." She said after we started of towards the school.

"How could I forget mother? You remind me every second."

"Would you act a little more enthusiastic? It's what you love and live for." No it's what you love and want me to live for. I thought to myself.

"Well, we are here so bye." I said. Thank you school. I love you. You just saved my life. Wow something I never thought I would say, but hey if it saves me from having to spend more time with mother then heck I do love it.

"Oh my gosh Blaize!" I heard a girl named Caroline from cheer scream. Now I understand why everyone asks me why I am a cheerleader. I am not a prep, annoying, or a complete girly girl. I don't care to wear jeans or tank tops, I don't judge people or put them in a category.

"Hey Caroline. What is it?" I asked.

"Guess who is taking me to prom?" She said excitedly.

"Wait you already have a date for prom? It's still like two months away."

"Duh. You have to find a date early if you want a great guy."

"Oh."

"Yeah, so guess."

"One of the football players?"

"Duh who else?"

"Sorry I forgot you said you would never date anyone but a football player."