Epilogue

"Where are you Rihaan? " Radhikaa huffed, in the phone.

"On my way Ruby. Getting the chocolates and ice creams. Will reach in 10 min." He muttered and cut the call.

"Memsaheb, Rajitaji is calling." Maid interrupted.

"Uff! Complete the sentence yar. You have a very bad habbit of cutting the words in between. On the day of my injury also, you said Rihaan sir, I thought it was Rihaan, but you actually tried to say the call was for Rihaan." Ruby said, grinning.

Later, she spoke with her mom for sometime. They are a happy family now.

Its been 5years for their marriage. Their children turned 4, the previous day. Rihaan used to pamper them so much and used to fulfill every wish of them. Radhikaa used to be strict and cool at times.

They have cherished every moment of their parenthood. Their baby diary was filled with many pictures and memories.

She was going through those moments once again and shuffling the pages of the diary and found the letter, which he gave her on their 1st Anniversary.

*** Letter ***

My dear Ruby,

I've been the most emotion less creatures so far. It was you that changed me so much. My best time is being with you.

I loved your first ever made Paranthe that day, but couldn't say that then.

I want to say ' I'll miss you, if you leave me and go.' That day, when you are supposed to go to Banglore, but couldn't say then.

You were looking gorgeous in that red saree and I loved it. That's the reason I asked to change it, because I don't want to go through any jealous moments that day, on Randhir' wedding reception party.

I've messed up the kitchen and it's not the maid that day, with coffee spilled over the floor. I wished to tell you this, but I thought you may laugh at me.

These are few things, that I tried telling you, but didn't tell you so far.

Apart from this, I've got to tell you two important things.

I always love to kiss your sole, because I've seen a birthmark (mole) on your left sole, on our first meeting. It was when, you got hurt on your leg and I tried to soothe your pain. The very first thing that, gained my attention was your mole on your sole. May be it sounds a bit cheesy, but I seriously love it and feel that, it's always my personal perception, which may not be observed by any other and it entirely belongs to me.

The second important thing is, I'm going to get a tattoo of your name on my back. I know you are going to bare so much pain to give birth to our children. You said, that it's your gift to me. Being your better half, I equally need to share your pain. So, I've decided to do this. I'm getting inked with the name "Rihankia" which symbolizes Rihaan and Radhika together forever.

You are always special to me. My love for you is never ending and everlasting. With every passing year, I'm falling more and more in love with you Ruby.

I owe you for everything. You mean the world to me.

Love,

Radhikaa's Rihaan.

She read the letter again. She read it umpteen times so far. With every word in the letter, her smile gets wider and wider every time. She feels like it's her first read, reading it always. She smiled again, kissing the letter and folded back, just then Rihaan came with chocolates and Ice creams.

She saw him, hooting and enjoying with their children and she reminded of every word in the letter. With the thought that, Rihaan was the best thing to happen in her life she joined them.

After, a family dinner their children were off to bed, Rihaan and Radhikaa came back to their room, they made love and it was then, she caressed her name inked on his back and a serene smile spread on her lips, she placed a kiss on it and whispered, " Rihaanika", which made him smile and they latched their lips, cherishing the moment and slept embracing each other.

___ The End___

*****************

There are many people, whom I should thank. Specially my bestiee @uma, I've started this story for her actually. Uma, It's your encouragement throughout the story, that made me write.

I couldn't thank all my readers and friends in person so, accept this epilogue as my gratitude and dedication to all you guys. It's an overwhelming feeling to write this story. It's my first ever write up in a romantic genre. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. Thanks for being my support and investing your precious time for reading my story.

I wish you all have a great year ahead. A very Happy New year to everyone. May the almighty bless you with success and happiness.

For one last time do read, like and comment your views. I'm definitely gonna miss reading your comments for my story. <3

Loads of Love and gratitude.

#Amrita