chapter 1

guys I want you to imagine the story plz
It was the week after the Northwest party dipper was still thinking about why Pacifica asked if she could pay him to pretend she didn't hug him "Pst Mabel are you up" he asked "its 3 in the morning go back to sleep *yawn*" she said whilst throwing a pillow at him "can i ask you a question" he said pulling the pillow off him "I'm up anyways what is it" she asked "well pacifica-" he replied "what did she do" mabel asked "she hugged me then asked me if she could pay me to pretend that it never happened why?" he asked "well she is the richest child in town maybe she didn't want you to tell people she hugged you" mabel replied "thanks" he answered sarcasticly then threw the pillow back at her they went back to sleep mabel heard the door knocking then yawned and went down stairs and opened the door and there standing in the door way was pacifica shivering "can I come in" she said with all her bags "sure?" mabel said questioningly then said "you can lye on the chair i'll just put the rest up" so she did then went back to bed then dipper went down to get some milk then saw pacifica then said "is that no it couldn't be is it nah" then went to bed and went to sleep it came morning dipper was propily awake so then went in the living room and yes pacifica was there watching duck tective dipper took her outside "what are you doing here?" he said as nicely as possibly "well an inspector came over and said that children weren't aloud there so my parents kicked me out " she explained then said "im so sorry" and gave her a hug she pushed him off with tears going down her face Mabel opened the door and started "guys grunkle stan said-" "what's going on" she asked "its fine *sobing* Mabel" Pacifica answered Mabel called candy and Grenda for a sleep over "guys candy and Grenda are coming over in 5 minutes so come in" Mabel said "ok" replied Pacifica they went in and watched t.v they watched the widlest vampire to laugh at how stupid it was it seemed to cheer Pacifica up and made her forget about home "guys can you go up stairs please were laughing how stupid this" dipper asked "ok what is it" Mabel asked "why are you watching gideon" she asked "because it's funny" Dipper said "ugh ok" Mabel replied "what's wrong with Mabel" Pacifica replied "Gideon is her - I guess ex" Dipper replied they changed the channel and several times "ugh these guys" Dipper and Pacifica said "you hate them to" they said at the same time "what is happening" asked Pacifica "meh let's just change the channel" Dipper replied they didn't care that they kept speaking at the same time Mabel and her friends were watching them Pacifica and Dipper both turned and accidentally kissed "I'm sorry" they both said Mabel and her friends couldn't help squeal "augh Mabel it was-" Dipper replied "truth or dare" Mabel and her friends said "Pacifica truth or dare" Mabel asked "hmmm ... truth" she replied "ok .... got a great one" she whispered to herself "do you believe in dipcifica" Mabel asked she showed some photos "eww" Dipper and Pacifica said at the same time "come with me girls" Mabel said to her friends they went upstairs and left Pacifica and Dipper alone "sorry about saying eww to you about that" Pacifica said "that's ok" Dipper replied "come with me" Pacifica said "ok?" Dipper replied they went to the woods and went into Pacifica's Hiding place "what is this it's cool" Dipper said "it's my hiding room I used to have it before my parents gave it to the dog so I couldn't hide here when I got kicked out to close to the house" Pacifica said "I'm so sorry" Dipper answered. They slowly walked back to the shack before they hugged up in the attic Mabel and her friends were drawing.