Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Nessie and I already had our beds set up and the stuff that got shipped here a couple days before we left I packed. I decided to get a shower then go to sleep because tomorrow was my first day of school. I had to admit I was a little nervous because everyone had already been a month into the school year and I wouldn't have anyone else that was starting out new a month into the school year.

I woke up in the morning and brushed my hair out and straightened it. I threw on my old basketball warm up shirt that said PANTHERS in big letters then had a basketball quote on the back that said "I can except failure, but what I cannot except is not trying." I threw on some faded jean shorts since it was summer, went downstairs, grabbed a cereal bar, then started walking to school because it was only down the street a little ways.

I walk into school and find the office I ask for my schedule and my locker number and combination. Once I get it I walk out of the office and try to find my locker I walk and walk then I finally find locker number 666 great...just my luck I have the devils number. I open it up and find all my books inside. I look at my schedule and see I have advanced history2 first.

I find the classroom pretty easily. The teacher sees me and has me stand next to him In front of the class. "Everyone this is our new student Carley." He says. No one really pays attention and I catch this guy in the back of the room giving me a death stare. He is kinda hot with his shaggy brown hair that is so dark it almost looks black and his tan skin that makes his blue eyes pop. Great... I already have someone who doesn't like me. "Carley why don't you go take a seat next to Zack." He says pointing to the guy that probably hates me. I roll my eyes then begin to walk.

I sit down at my desk and look straight ahead not wanting to make eye contact with him. "You shouldn't be here, at this school." He says to me. "And why is that?" I ask with attitude. "Because you don't fit in." He simply says. "I don't fit in anywhere I go, fitting in is too original." I say them turn away. "Look. Whatever you do here just stay away from me, I don't need you ruining my reputation." He says. I was about to say something back but before I could the teacher starts class. "Ok everyone today we are going to learn more about the revolutionary war." He says and everyone groans.