New life

Skylynn's POV
--------------------
"Sky, get uppp!!" Jake huffed. I turned over, grabbing my phone. It's 4am. My eyes widened making sure what I had seen was true. I had turned over and laid my pillow over the back of my head before I knew it. "Why in the world is it so important that you wake me up at 4am?!" I muffled.
"You promised you'd take me to super adventure land today!!" He squealed. His squeals were like nails on a chalk board. Dude, you're 15, you should not be like that. "I didn't say at 4am!!" I shouted, not realizing how hateful I had sounded. "Please please please Sky?" He pleaded. Gosh how I hated when he did that. I couldn't say no to him. Ever. It was something I wasn't capable of. I sat up and was looking at him, eye to eye. His blue eyes were begging me to say yes. "Ugh, fine.." I groaned. "So, are you gunna get ready or what?" He said, lightly punching my shoulder. I shoved him off the bed onto my rug in a matter of seconds. I let out a chuckle. "Mhm, go ahead and try pushing me one more time." I glared at him trying not to laugh. I glanced at my clock; it read 4:23. "Jake go get ready, give me an hour." I hopped up and went to my closet as Jake headed to his room. I had picked out a white Hollister tee with dark skinny jeans and white converse. I slipped them on quick, I was just as excited as he was, just... Not with what time he woke me up. I went to the mirror, brushing teeth, and my Burnett hair that fell right above my bum. I straightened the waves right out of it. I then was putting makeup on, just some eyeliner, and mascara. "Jake you have 5 minutes!" I yelled through the house. Why in the hell did it take me that long to get ready? I barely did anything. Whatever... "Okay Sky." He yelled back in return. Grabbing my phone, keys, and purse, I went out of my door. Before I knew it I was on the ground with an oomph! I turned back, seeing the cord for my lamp had somehow gotten to the middle of the floor, now along with my lamp. I jumped as I heard jakes loud laugh that had popped up out of nowhere. I flipped him off, as he helped me up. We were out the door in seconds after I locked it of course. My dad was out of town for a week. He was lucky that I'm 17 and can stay by myself, sorta. I jumped in the drivers side along with jake in the passenger side. I'm surprised I got use to the drivers side being on the right in a year. After all, I did fail my drivers test twice before I got it. "Where should we go for breakfast?" My stomach was growling. "Let's just go to McDonald's, make it quick." He was anxious to get to the amusement park. It took us about five minutes to get there. We had both gotten a chicken, and cheese biscuit with mustard. Everyone always says were too peas in a pod. Now, I'm starting to see it. I pulled out of McDonalds and headed down the interstate for Super Adventure Land. Jake reached for the radio and turned on The Hills. "Man do I love The Weekend, he's like, one of my favorite people in the world!" Which was true. I loved this dude. "You know, you have an amazing voice sky," Jake had loved when I sing. Only this time, I didn't realize I was singing. By the time Animals, by Maroon 5 was playing we were dancing in the car like idiots. But my beautiful mustang was tented and I wanted to embarrass him so right after he had said the girl in the car riding next to us was from his school seconds ago, I rolled down the window as we were dancing. "Skylynn! Roll up that freakin window!" Jakes eyes were huge while he tried to hide. Window locks were amazing. But I let it up. "You A-hole" Jake muttered. "Ohhh so you likeeeee herrrrrr" i raised my eyebrows up and down while I glanced at him then back at the road. He playfully punched my shoulder as his cheeks turned pink and his eyes were a light shade of blue. Suddenly, we both fell silent. The gates of Super Adventure land was right there. Waiting in line, we both looked at each other and smiled ear to ear. After a few minutes of just waiting I handed the lady money and got our tickets in return. I started pulling in the parking lot as I saw a very attractive guy walking towards the entrance. Damn. Tall, blonde hair. Muscular. I bit my lip. He turned and caught my gaze. I blushed as well as he did. Then. He winked. Omfg he winked!!! I rolled up my window and parked. We got out and we're heading toward the entrance just like this beautiful boy.

--------
Authors note
Hi, well. This is my first book. I'm pretty new to watt pad. I love to write though. I hope you like the start of my book an please give feedback. Thank you loves! 💕
-Blue