•• Another Thank You :)

Hi guys! AlienKookiePrincess here! *waves hands*

So this is not an update... (like the title says) and I'd like to share some things that happened to me this 2015. :)

Let's start.

First, I would like to thank you. Yes. You. For reading this story even if it isn't that good like the other Jeon Jungkook books out here on Wattpad.
Thank you for the 9,000+ reads, 300+ votes, the readers who followed me and the readers who added this story into their reading lists. That means a lot to me. :)
This 2015, a lot of firsts happened to me.

First ever book that I tried to publish... Unimaginably hit 9k+ reads.

First time I fell in love with a guy who lived a thousand miles away from me.

And that guy happened to be my first boyfriend.

First time I heard a guy said 'I love you' to me.

First time I felt special every time we're talking to each other.

First time I'd just find myself laughing because of his sweet, corny jokes. The little things he do that sent butterflies to me.

But not all things that happened this year were happy.

This year is the very first time my heart has been broken.

The first time that I celebrated Christmas and now... New Year, without my mom and dad because they're far away working to give us a great future.

Despite of those sad moments, the great memories and lessons that these happenings taught me would always be on top. I will take and cherish these forever.

That's all. Thank you again and a Happy New Year to all of us!

Signing out:
AlienKookiePrincess :)

9:17 pm. 12/31/15