Part 3.

-HARRY-
I take off my shirt quickly and I stand up keeping her legs wrapped around my body as I make my way up the my room. As we walk pieces of our clothing are tossed in the floor leaving a trail to the room as we get there we're both naked and our lips are locked together, our tongues are twisting and turning together causing her to moan in my mouth as I have her unravel her legs from me and I get I between hers and I slowly but steadily thrust inside her, her tightness wraps around my length and I moan out loudly As I continue to thrust in and out slowly at first before starting to speed up as I hear my baby girl moan because of me. I get up more on the bed causing me to hit her G-spot quickly as she's basically screaming my name now, I reattach my lips to her and kiss her hungrily and needy she wraps her arms around my neck and I stick my tongue down her throat basically as we're making out. I feel the knot in my stomach as I'm getting close, I continue to hit her G-spot making her moan loudly "Daddy " I smirk and I quickly find her whom be hitting it hard and fast before shooting a load in her, though I don't pull out as I kiss and suck on her neck leaving her in a big ball of moans and winners of pleaser. She's grinding against my cock and damn it's making me hard again.  I start to thrust In her again as I kiss her neck using one of my hands to grope her boobs softly massaging it. I bite down on her sweet spot and she quickly unravels as I continue to thrust going harder and faster as she moans louder as a quickly shoot another load in her this time I pull out and I fall beside her pulling her close, our legs tangled together just me and her.
---------------
The long awaited part three I hope it was what you guys wanted! Anyway I hope your guys holidays were fantastic and I hope your New Year's Eve is safe and amazing!! I love you, peace love and happiness and yeah byeee💜