Chapter 6

Kelly POV

I woke up this morning with a felling that would never go away. It was a happy feeling. Something in me is telling me to not care about what other people say or think. Not that I do care in other days. I just feel higher than cloud 9 right mow. I threw the covers off my face and looked up at the ceiling smiling. I was extra bored right now so I decided to call my brother.

"Hello?"Michael asked.

"Hey biggy bro bro bro!"I yelled. He laughed and then signed.

"Okay...why you so happy!? Over here yelling in the mofo speaker LIKE WHAT,"he said. I laughed.

"Aye that's my song right der!"I said which made both of us laugh. "But,aint nothing wrong wit me I'm just...I don't know! I feel over the top like, I can just do whatever I want. I feel like something great is about to happen...then later in I'm gonna regret it! But that's how I personally feel!"I said.

"Oh okay! So why you call me?"he asked.

"I just felt like talking to my big one! Is it a problem?"I asked. He laughed then I could here noises in the background.

"Naw...but I'm kinda busy right now,"he said.

"Oh...doing what?"I asked. Then I could here a girl in the background probably his girlfriend Tracy. Then she said something.

"Baby come on I'm ready for round two!"a girl shouted. All I could do was laugh. And Michael was cussing under his breath.

"I'll be there in a sec!"Michael yelled back. I just laughed.

"Never mind,I don't even want to know anymore. I already have enough proof to prove you sound something that I DON'T even wanna listen to!"I said.

"Whatever man! Bye kelly!!!!! Love you suggaaaaa!"he said

"Stop! Just stop! Love you too now bye!"I said then hung up. U chuckled to myself and got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower then did my hair. I put it I a neat bun and then I put my makeup on. I then, went into my closet to find something to wear. I picked out my bleached shorts and a carnival looking t shirt that had tons of colors in it. Today was actually the day that I start on rehearsing for my tour in a few weeks. I got my stuff and headed to the dance studio. I got out my car and I saw my manager and my backup dancers for this particular tour.

"Hey yaw wassup!"I said running towards them giving them hugs. Then I went up to my manager. Keith Richmond. (Aye yaw I just made that up so yaw bare with me please!).

"Okay kelly! Now,I'm gonna assign you to work with these kids inside the studio before you practice for tour,"Keith said.

"Alright,but what kids?"I asked.

"They are from Atlanta, Georgia and it only about 5 of them here. They dance at the ATL dance studio. And they could be good for performing before you come onstage,"he said. I nodded my head and made my way into the studio. They were all sitting down talking until they saw me. They almost started to scream but they held it in. One of the little girls looked sad but she was sitting in the corner. I said hi to everybody except that little girl.

"Okay! Now can I get everyone's name?"I asked. "Starting with you in the pink please,"I said smiling. She stood up and smiled back.

"My name Toriyanna,"she said.

"My name is Brianna,"another little girl said.

"My name is Jalisa,"another girl said.

"My name is Chanel,"a girl said. Then it was the last little girl that looked sad. I was anxious to find out her name.