8.Let The Madness Begin.

April's POV:

The wedding is two weeks from now. These two weeks are going to be absolutely chaotic. Everything from the venue to the dresses to flowers and most importantly rings had to be done. Every minute detail was given special attention. According to my father he wanted everything perfect. Everyone scrambles so I could have the wedding I dreamed of: My Perfect Wedding.

Now that I think of it my life's become a rollercoaster ride. Never in my dreams I imagined I would marry a complete utter stranger. Guess destiny has different plans. Just don't wanna mess with the world's balance. So here I am bright and early on a cold December morning driving to the designer to have my fitting. The designer is a surprise according to Mrs Reed's wish. Great I'm being kidnapped. Just kidding.

We pulled in at Marion's Bridal. We were welcomed inside and Marion's passed a knowing look to Elise something I couldn't quite make out. I started trying dress after dress but none of their either met my liking not looked good on me. My mom, Elise and Jane all three have me looks of pure sympathy. Finally after almost 20 or so dresses Marion's assistant Alice came with a dress that was my dress as I would call it. It was sheer from the back, not too heavy, made with a little of lace and net. The minute I tried it I felt this was it my search was over. It fitted like a glove.
When I stepped out, Elise and Marion said it was made for me while mom and Jane nodded their head. I couldn't agree more.

Next I met Alex there were a bunch of things that needed to be done together. We went to the venue. It was a lake since we wanted a lakeside reception. We decided white carnations and red roses.
After that came the rings. We went to Tiffanys. The choice of rings made me go insane. We didn't want flashy stuff, just simple rings. After debating we settled on Alex's choice.
Next wedding invite. This choice was quick since we both knew what we wanted.We chose white black and red as the main colours.
Not many people were invited so there were few invitations.

Alex's POV:
I officially announced that I had found my mate. The coven rejoiced. The prophecy came true. There's a Legend that the Princess would be stronger, stronger than her mate. She was blessed by the Goddess, she had the power to control elements of nature, breathe underwater. April carried with her an aura so strong that people would like her in an instant. It is said the Princess was born to lead, she would lead alongside the Prince but she possessed wisdom, knowledge, skills of leadership that would lead the coven to greater glory.
I still have to tell her the truth. The truth of me not being who I am. How will she react? Will she reject me?
She can't reject me the pull of the bond is so strong she can't, but she's stronger maybe she can. No no no she can't I won't survive without her I have no being she's a part of my soul. I won't force her to accept me that would be wrong to keep your mate against their will would be cruelty.

My pack is known as ruthless and the Prince with no heart. But I have to be this way due the good of the coven. I am not ruthless heartless as the wolves believe me to be. It's a farce of protection. But since I met April I felt the walls I built crumble into nothingness. I was turning soft,  wasn't good. The enemies may use April as bait to get whatever they wanted. I have to protect her at all cost at all times even if it means killing people. But April's my weakness and strength. I know it sounds weird but thats what it is.

April's POV:
Two weeks and I won't be April Ferns anymore. I'll be married to Alex. I'll be April Alexander Reed. Doesn't sound too bad. I closed my eyes to the thought and dreams invaded my mind...

A/N

Chapter 7!
I know it's so short I'm sorry.
I'll try to make my chapters longer.
Please vote comment and read my other book.
Happy New Year to you people.