Makayla

Makayla was a 10 year old girl who lives in a high class neighborhood and goes to a private school with rich snobby brats, she's a dancer of 5 years and a gymnast of 2. All of Makayla's life she's been depended on to go far in the world. Her mother was a beautiful, caring woman who had loved Makayla so much. Her father was a good man but had gotten divorced with Makayla's mother, Makayla was then spoiled by both of her parents because they'd felt guilty for breaking up while raising Makayla and her brother, Joseph. Joseph hadn't been given as much attention as Makayla during their parents break up but he knew it was because he was older and understood it better, he'd also was given that same amount of attention when he was her age becase Madison wasn't born yet.

Ten Years Later

Makayla was now 20 years old and still danced. Eventually her dance teacher told her she had to decide what she loved more because one would get her hurt and she wouldn't be able to do either, Makayla picked dance. Madison's mother got married to a very nice man, her father had dated until he found the one but didn't want to get married yet, Joseph her brother married his high school girlfriend Jenny and they moved to Europe and started a family. Makayla moved to New York City to kick off her dancing career at Julliard, she'd felt as if she had changed everyone's expectations of her by moving to New York and being the best dancer in her division. Little did Madison know how rude all the dance majors in Julliard were every single day Makayla would be made fun of for being the shortest dancer in the school, every day Makayla would remind herself that the positions were easier for her because of her height and being short obviously didn't make her worse of a dancer because she graduated the school with 2 full semesters of being the best dancer and she was asked to graduate early to go on tour with the Russian Ballet.

Ten Years Later

Makayla was now 30 years old with two children and the third on the way, she married the love of her life Jacob after they met while she was on tour in England. She was so happy with him and they then had their first child, Jessica who was now 5, their second was named James after Makayla's father(he's 3), the third would be Eloise if it was a girl and Elliot if it was a boy. Makayla's life was finally just as she planned. About a year had passed and Makayla was ready to go back on tour, two weeks into the tour there was an accident. One of the laces on her ballet slippers came undone while she'd been dancing and she broke all of the bones in her leg. After somewhat recovery she was told she could now find out if her career was over. She went into the doctors office with the most fear she'd ever suffered in her entire life. Makayla could never dance again.

                                                                                               THE END  

Thanks for reading this was originally going to be based on a true story but Makayla isn't her actual name for privacy and the second and third paragraph was just me making up a future for my friend 'Makayla'. Hope you enjoyed this and if you did don't forget to read my first story that has just been republished entitled Blah.