Chapter One

First story on my wattpad! Tell me what you think!

“Annabelle get up, you’re going to be late, and it your first day at the new school!” I hear through the door. Mghh. School. “Annabelle. Get up. Now.” “I’m up Mom.” I get up. I’m starting a new school today, because my best friend Addison Tate moved away and my parents thought it would be good for me to start fresh. Yey me. I walk to the restroom and take a quick shower. I get out and put my towel on my hair. I put on the outfit I chose last night, skinny jeans and a cute flowery shirt. I put my medium long hair in a messy bun and put on some light make-up. I take one last look in the mirror and walk to the kitchen. “Morning Mom.” I grab a banana and get out of the kitchen. I tried to run and make it out before my mom said something. “Come back here Anna.” Darn it.  “Give your Mom a kiss!” I dash in, give my mom a quick peck on the cheek and try to leave, but my mom touches my shoulder and stops me. “Sweetie, promise me you’ll try and make friends at your new school.” “Ok.” I grab my backpack and walk out the door. At my old school, I didn’t have many friends. Sure, I wasn’t a loner but I had I small group that I hung out with. I put on my headphones and play my favorite song. I turn in the direction of the school. According to Google Maps, my new school was only a 20 minute walk from home. As I’m walking I start thinking about my friends from my old school. Addison, Taylor, Josh, Diana, and Aaron. We were always together. But I was especially close with Addison and Josh. They were my best friends. I knew I could trust them with anything. I arrived at school soon. I saw a sign that said Pannet Academy at the entrance. Oh well. Here goes nothing. I walked through the main entrance and stopped. The school was huge. It had tall archways that lead to one of the biggest cafeterias I had ever seen. I felt so lost.  Why did I even let my parents convince me to come?!?! I just kept on looking around and walked down the hallways. I got a few odd stares as I wandered around that I just returned with glares. My mother would be so proud of my friend making skills. As I rounded the corner I bumped into a wall. A very solid wall. And of course, being graceful me I fell on my butt. Well this day is going by great. “Oh, I’m sorry, here let me help you” a voice said. I look up to see a really cute boy with his hand extended out. A very cute boy. His dark blond hair was tousled in a natural way and his brown eyes looked like pieces of chocolate. “I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.” “It’s alright I should have watched where I was going” I said light blush rising to my cheeks. I take his hand and he pulls me up. Wow. Cute and strong. “My name’s Drew. “ I smile and respond “My name’s Annabelle” “I’ve never seen you around here. Are you new?” “Yup”, I respond. “Today’s my first day.” Drew smiled and asked, “Do you need any help? You know, finding your way around stuff.” Wow. A cute boy offering me help. I smile back. “I’d love some.” There go my cheeks again. I swear imp blushing so much right now. Shut up Annabelle he’s just being polite. “Have you checked into the office yet?” “Nope”, I say. “Couldn’t find it”. Drew chuckled and looked at me. “Let’s go get you checked in.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~' Author’s Note: What do you guys think? So this is my first story. Should I get a cast? Ummm… That’s all I have to say! Comment what you think please!