D I A R Y - 4

This is ridiculous!!! 

 What did she have in mind to bring that photo to school? She wanted so much to be associated with me? Also, why did Mom publish this photo on her blog? -.-

  Public danger Oh Ha Ni!!

"Ya, Gelo isn't he funny? Acting arrogant, really, started long ago...""But why must it be Honey? That fool...""Should have? Don't tell me the two already...""But, Honey, isn't she dating Johnny?"

"So it's Gelo snatching her from him?"  

  Mumbles everywhere, whole school was like a beehive. Every time when I walked past, didn't even bother to find out from me about the truth. It got bigger and bigger like a snowball. Didn't even know what happened and those people were talking about others. I hate it, I'm like in a drain now... Honey, i hate it!

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥           

"It's not that... it's me. Gelo will definitely think I did it on purpose. Seems like the impact is very big."

Hearing the voice that I hate, voice that gives me headache coming through the window. Silly...

(picture above <3)

Why did I get angry so suddenly? Still when her friends were around. How embarassing...

Why was that my anger rose up so suddenly? Started scolding just like that, didn't manage to control it. I have never been like this fierce to anyone before. Accompanying the moonlight that shone into the room, was her deep voice. The sad voice that came with the wind.

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

I want to tease her whenever I see her. Shiver by a gentle touch, her reaction is so interesting. When touched, will open up like a spring. So amazing. 

Angry the previous moment and smiling the next, combination of all kinds of emotions. Ha Ni is like a child.

  What's the meaning of throwing socks? So curious, but she's so frantic. Much faster than she look? Even a fool will know... hehehehe

Running and falling over and over, smiling and running over just like the first time. Having her around, I'll smile once in a while. I'll say it again, just once in a while. :3

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

Because of Mom's order, I had to bring water to her. Scary thing almost happened. My heart still thumping now and Uncle who dropped into hell for that moment. Sorry! Sorry! Honey will cry if were to say more.           

So, that's it. These two persons are the two other than my family, other than the two who didn't feel the danger. Really went deep into my heart.

  Maybe if Honey really met with accident, Uncle will not be able to live alone...What will happen to me? I...  

  ♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

Fool! Honey Oh, you are really a fool! You don't know how to swim and yet you just jumped into the water like that. Tons of troubles, never ending trouble. Although keep torturing her with all the harsh words, but in her heart, the extend that she's even willing to die to protect, this kind of passion feel a bit heavy.          

 Johnny, Honey. These two persons are very alike. To protect the people they love, to the extend of jumping into the fire. The concentration on running ahead with all their might. Like a fool...  

What is the the thing that you want to protect? What is that you want to protect so earnestly?

  ♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

Honey, is there a limit to your busybody? With you Honey as a start, then is your two friends, now even your whole class? What was in your brain that gave you the idea to bring so many people back to our house?

Honey! What is the thing that you want to protect? Who gave you love like this? Things that I don't have it, why do you have it? Why do I have to teach Class 7 who have nothing to do with me. Really don't understand.  

Honey, look at how strong are you. Able to lead me around like this...

  ♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

♥ 

"Because I'm smart, I'm also good in cooking!"

Actually I said that on purpose to make you hear. If so, Johnny who looks like a fool, he should be quite clever. How good is the Deokbokki that he made, praising him like there's no tomorrow. 

You are really funny when you fall into my trap. Throwing the stone towards Honey.

"Clear up! Clear up the stove area!"

The look when she's grumbling because she didn't even get to eat a single bite, dislike it just by looking.

You who are always make my heart waver, I really dislike you. I hid about my true feelings today again. This is really frustrating.

<3 <3 

HEP HEP! Mianhe :3 

sorry for the loooooong update T_T 

hekhek i'll update as soon as i can hehe <3 

PLEASE FAV for more updataaaate <3 Saranghae :*