Chapter 1

Lily heard her friends cheer her on as she ran in the relay race. She wasn't the best runner but she was ok at running. Lily was the three s's. Shy, Sensative, and Sweet. She loved to draw and she was best friends with best friends with Emily, Kelsey, April, and Chloe. Emily loved fairy tales, Kelsey was great at volleyball, April was a fast runner, and Chloe was student council vice principal. Lily also had a secret. She was part of a fairy like club called the Glitter Force. The Glitter Force were warriors from jubiland. She was glitter peace and had the power of sparkle lightning. Together she and her friends Glitter Lucky (Emily), Glitter Sunny (Kelsey), Glitter Spring (April), and Glitter Breeze (Chloe), fought against many evils like Ulric (a wolf which is PROBALY why you are reading this), Brute (a troll), Brooha (a witch), and Rascal (a joker). They were minions for Nogo, Emperor of evil.

Lily handed April the baton as April sped off. Lily started panting and she saw April trip. April got up and her team got last. Lily didn't mind though.
*timeskip to after*
"That was great April!" Emily yelled. I walked slowly behind.April giggled "it wasn't only me it was all of you".
Ulric POV
"I win!" I yelled as I picked up my cards "I got the highest". "so?" Brooha rolled her eyes " you got to doit before Brute". "yeah but I have a plan" laughed Rascal's voice.