Chapter 6~ Planning

Chloe's POV

"What are we gonna do?" Emily asked, "we don't have any plans on how to get to the Shadow Realm."

"We've gotta keep calm," I informed, "we can't do anything good if we freak out."

"Poor Lily, she must be so scared!" April sighed.

"But she can protect herself until we get there," Kelsey beamed, "right?"

"Of course she can," I butted in, "I just hope they didnt hurt her."

"Emily!" Candy ran over to us.

"What is it candy?" Emily asked.

"I think I might have found a way to get to the Shadow Realm!"

Ulric's POV

My shoes hit the stone floor hard as I stomped into the dungeon with breakfast in hand. Really, this girl is asking a lot from us. She couldn't wait until lunch?!

Growling, I finally reached the jail cell and slid in the food. As she sat on the small bed provided, she didn't even look up to acknowledge my presence. That pisses me off.

"Notice me, you piece of crap!" I yelled out.

She immediately looked up.

"Now, give me that face of fear you love to make so much!" I smirked.

All she did was glare at me. How dare she disobey me!

"You don't want to be hurt, do you?" I grumbled, "You better listen to me!"

She still didn't change her expression.

"Tch, whatever," I scoffed as I turned away to leave, "how useless.."

~

Sorry if this was so short. I don't really have much ideas right now so you get this chapter lol. Hope you enjoyed!

- AllyCat1027