Chapter One

《Zayn POV》

I walk into the theatre where I am auditioning for 'Romeo & Juliet' i look around me. Hmm, could look way better in here but oh well. I hear my name being called and I walk onto the big stage. 'Zayn Malik! Wonderful to see you auditioning for the part of Romeo! Start when you'd like to.' He said into his little microphone.

I was extremely nervous when I looked into the man's eyes. I did know I was good enough, since come on.. Look at me? But I didn't know if I was the best. I saw a lot of people who were so good, and my singing was maybe great and my hair maybe looked flawless, but one thing was obvious, I couldn't dance at all. It was horrible, and everybody knew. I hope that didn't matter.

The scene itself got was not that difficult. I remembered every sentence and I even saw one guy looking suprised. Guess he didn't expect me to be all this good, well guess I am. Even when they asked me to sing one of the songs, everybody seemed stunned by my performance, ha.

But then the dancing came..

It was not really something to describe, not in a good or bad way. 'Zayn, you didnt tell us that you couldn't dance..?' He asked. 'I'm sorry but dancing really isn't my thing, sir.' I said. He smiled warmly. 'Oh we have someone for that, dont worry.'

'Leeroy, get your ass away from the snack table and come here!' he yelled. Quickly a guy with shorts, a training vest and sneakers runs onto stage with a bit of chocolate on the corner of his mouth. He quickly wiped it away and fixed up his light blonde hair with a sweatband around his head.

'Hello there.. oohh..' He eyed me from top to bottom and had a statisfied look. I just smirked and looked at the man with the gay scarf. 'Leeroy, you have gotta learn this boy to dance. Seeing your audition went great except for that dancing.' He said. 'So i get the role if i can dance..?' i questioned. He nodded hapily.

Heck yea! I knew he couldnt resist me, I mean look at me! Just perfect right?

I nodded and walked off stage and got out my phone. I dialed my friend Niall and held the phone at my ear.

As I talked to Niall on the phone in color and odor, I forgot to look out and bumped into someone. I breathed shocked and could just hold my balance, but the one I bumped into couldn't and fell on the ground. Well.. That guy just needed to use his eyes for God's sake.

'What the hell dude?' The boy said, as he looked at me with an angry expression. 'Don't get clingy.'

I blinked entangled as I looked down at the smaller boy, whose hair was an absolute mess and his facial expression was maybe even more a mess, If I could call it that. I wanted to just apologize, but he was rude and if someone was rude I couldn't just let them walk all over me.

'Oh well.. I didn't do it on purpose. Was your audition shit or something?' I said pitfully as I even refused to look in his eyes. He did look a bit wasted, but never mind that. I didn't like him a bit, and the feelings seemed mutual at best.

'Well, at least I am not looking like a fucking fag. They need a manly Romeo, not someone who's obviously into dicks.' The boy said as he stood up and wiped his black jeans. What the hell was this for homophobic shit? I was not even gay, and even if I was that was obviously not a problem. Okay, maybe I did do alot of work on my hair and I wanted to look perfect all the time, but that didn't mean he could just label me as a queer.

Still, even if I was. What the hell was wrong with that?

'You know what, just piss off.' I said angry as I didn't even want to look at him in the face. I turned around and continued my phone call with Niall.