Discovered

When I woke up I was stuck to one of those doctors chairs and a lady was sitting next to me and I had an air mask on my face. The lady said something but I couldn't focus at all and I couldn't see straight so I passed out.
I woke up in a chair and I was wearing a new dress and a man asked what my name was "Katy" I said in a small voice he said thank you and asked some more questions and I answered they truthfully then they asked about somebody named Sean Yeagor and I said "Yes he sits next to me in Latin." Then he said stay here and I'll be back. That's the last I saw before I passed out.
When I woke for the second time I was sitting in a normal chair and Katy was sitting by me and she woke up and looked around when a man walked in. He started asking questions about me and I answered them as best as I could. Then he asked about my mother and I sat there and looked at my feet then randomly Katy said "She saved him and she died from a fire." I looked at her and said "How did you know that?" She looked just as shocked as I was and she mumbled "How" so softly I could barely hear it. Then the man said right on Ms.Katy. The lights went out again and the only things that were lit up was Katy and she was staring at me with her mouth wide open. Then I looked down at what used to be my brown Mexican skin was know light neon green.