Dare or Dare

Characters
• Keira
• y/n
• Vanessa
• Kayla
• Anna
• Sierra
Setting / time
Vanessa's house / New Year's Eve
Other info
All girls are in college and are on winter break

New Year's Eve
"Hey y/n, glad you could make it" Vanessa says as you walk in the front door of her huge house. "Everyone is downstairs and there are snacks and drinks in the kitchen" you smile "thanks ness" you turn around to hang up your coat. You take it off to reveal a black v-neck t-shirt that shows just the right amount of cleavage and light blue skinny jeans. You can feel Vanessa staring at your perfectly round butt. Smiling to yourself you turn around and give Vanessa a nod telling her that you're ready to go. She smiles and leads you through her living room and down into the basement. You're not familiar with the environment as you had just moved here. When you get to the basement a familiar voice shouts "y/n! Now that you're here we can really get the party started!" You chuckle "Hey Kayla, nice to see you again" you said with a smile. "Come on you guys. We're not here to chit chat, we're here to PARTY!" Keira yells as she grabs a bottle of vodka from the liquor cabinet. Everyone chuckles and takes a shot.
After an hour of drinking, gossiping, and mild flirting the girls get bored. "Guys, I'm bored" Kayla says "me too" says Vanessa "well do you guys have any ideas what we should do?" You ask "I have an idea," Keira says with a smirk. "truth or dare!" You sigh "Really? That game is so boring" "Not the way we play it. We play dare or dare" Vanessa responds. "Okay. I'm down." You say. Everyone else nods in agreement. "Who goes first?" You ask. "Keira should, it was her idea" responds Kayla. "Okay" Keira nods. "Sierra, dare or dare" not even a second later she responds "dare!" "Someone's eager" Anna chuckles "shut up Anna" Sierra snaps "Hmmm" Keira says, obviously already having a dare in mind "I got it! I dare you to pull from the strip hat!" "The what?" You think. Anna grabs a hat from the bar and hands it to Sierra. She pulls a piece of paper from inside "pants" she announces and begins to pull down her pants. You stare at her perfectly toned legs and butt. You're immediately snapped out of it when Sierra asks you "y/n, dare or dare" "oh umm dare" you say she smiles "I dare you too pull from the strip hat and let Vanessa take off the item of clothing that you pull" you reach your hand out and pull out a piece of paper that says
PULL TWO MORE
You read the card aloud and pull two more pieces from the hat. They say "shirt" and "bra" you tell Vanessa and she begins undressing you. Slowly pulling your shirt over your head and unclasping your push up bra. Revealing your large perky breasts. You immediately attempt to cover yourself. "Uh uh!" Kiera shouts "no covering yourself" you remove your arms and can feel everyone's eyes on you. "Anna, dare or dare" you say "dare" she responds "I dare you to pull from the strip hat" this continues for another 5 minutes until the girls are almost completely undressed. "Now for the fun part!" Says Anna. "Be right back!" She runs upstairs and comes back with a big black garbage bag. "What's in the bag?" You ask "you'll see" she responds. "Y/n, I dare you to do whatever anyone says for the rest of the night!" Everyone looks at you "okay" you say with a shrug. You turn to Vanessa and say "I dare you to give Anna a lap dance" she stands and walks over to Anna. Slowly lowering herself onto Anna's body. Rubbing her butt on Anna's panties. She turns around and opens Anna's legs, kissing her inner thighs Anna moans and giggles. Vanessa stands and walks back over to her seat "y/n I dare you to have a threesome with Anna and Sierra"
You gulp as everyone stands up to allow the three of you some space. Anna walks over to the bag and opens it. She pulls out two pairs of fuzzy handcuffs. "Take off your bra and panties and lay down y/n" she orders. You do as you're told. She attaches one pair to your left wrist and a leg of the couch. She attaches the other pair to your right wrist and another leg of the couch. She goes back to the bag and pulls out some rope. She ties your ankles to the couch so that they're spread. She then empties the bag onto the floor. It's full of a variety of sex toys. Anna and Sierra undress as well. Sierra crouches down between your legs and strokes your already wet clit. You gasp and close your legs. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain on your pussy. Anna just whipped you! "Anna! What the hell?!" "Open your legs, slut. And call me miss" you do as you're told. Sierra continued stroking and liking your pussy. Slowly making circles with her tongue and making you shake with pleasure. She thrusts two fingers inside you and you arch your back you're shaking. "Don't cum until I tell you to!" Anna says. She begins to walk over to you and motions for Sierra to move. Sierra moves up and lowers her self down onto your face. You begin to lick her clit and Anna starts playing with your pussy. She grabs a vibrator and holds it to your throbbing clit. You keep licking Sierra and she starts grinding herself on your face. Anna begins to lick your pussy while still holding the vibrator on you. You look around the room. Vanessa, Keira and Kayla are all watching with a great interest. You begin to feel Sierra shake. She cums on your face and you lick up her juices. She moves off of you and starts sucking on your nipples. You shake, knowing that you're about to reach your climax. "CUM FOR ME SLUT" Anna yells. You reach your high and release your juices all over Anna's face. You look up and say "Vanessa, dare or dare?"