Chapter 1

Today was the first day at the job of my dreams. God I'm so nervous. But I studied four hard years to be where I am today. You know what I gonna do great I have hope.  I smell coffee. Mmmmm. Luca is making French Vanilla cappuccinos.Yay. God I love my  fiancé he is the best thing that ever happen to me. He's sweet, kind , outgoing , and has a bit of an attitude. He was made for me.
When I got out of bed I took a shower, shaved my legs, and put on my scrubs. Luca  was sitting on the couch reading a novel which he seemed to be totally lost in. God he was so cute when he was focused. I snuck up behind him and started giving little kisses all over his beautiful face. He has tan skin, gorgeous green blue eyes, and big plump lips. But my favorite thing about his face was his birth mark it took up half of his face but I thought it was beautiful even though he hates it. 
"Hey baby good morning " he said  after my little make out session with his face. "Hey honey how's your book.You seem to really like it" I said "I do it's great. It's about this kid who wrote about how it is to live with psychopathic parents"  he said. "Sounds super interesting when your done let me read it kay" I said. We ate breakfasts together ,and when we were done he wished me good luck and off to work I went.  Little did I know I would never see my beloved fiancé again.

A/N :
Hey I'm Gennie. This is my first book I've written so I'd like some feedback

That's all have a nice day