Chapter One: Brutality

Mat opened his eyes as he spotted Dark again. He noticed about the Evil YouTubers skin. A small piece of peach colored skin peeked through his face. Just below his left ear, it wasn't really noticeable.

"Hey Mat~ Time for some fun~" Purple entered the room, holding Nate by the shirt collar. His face was painted black and blue. The musician looked horrible.

"Nate!" Mat cried. "Wait, where is Steph?" Purple's lips curled into a smirk.

"In h***. Killed her while you were asleep. I'm very sorry for your loss~ Seem familiar?" Purple said as both Nate's and Mat's eyes widened.

"You killed her?" Mat felt his heart break. He chest shook as hot tears ran down his face.

"I-I watched i-it." Nate said, his voice quivering. "Bes-Besides, t-that's my line..." He chuckled and winced, putting an arm around his rib cage. The poor musician was skinny as a stick.

Mat saw movement in the corner of his eye. He saw Dark frown and then creep closer to Purple. Anti followed suit.

Purple had his arms out. "But you've held on, especially the musician! You've got determination in you both! But I can hurt you more! It'll be fun!"

As soon as the last words left Purple's mouth, Dark and Anti jumped at Purple.

Purple dodged instinctively and slammed the both to the ground. He look a finger and rubbed Dark's face. A grey paint attached itself to his finger as tan peach skin showed through.

"A failed attempt by Mark and Sean." Purple did the same to Sean's face, earning more paint. "Tut tut. Saving the weak ones. Pathetic."

Mark groaned, opening his eyes. "I-I wouldn't try m-me." He looked at Purple, hate blazing in his eyes. "Speaking of determination, YoU fEeL sInS cRaWlInG dOwN yOuR bAcK!" Mark's eyes glowed blue. A white glowing G appeared on his chest.

The creature stood up. "Meet my new form. Googliplier!" He lept at Purple, who was in shock.

The two exchanged punches and kicks before a bright light shot snapped through the room, silencing the fight.

Purple was on the floor, Google above him. "WeAk. YoU aRe WeAk. i'M GlAd tO bE hErE nOw ThOuGh. I gEt tO wIn." Google smiled and stomped his foot on Purple, who turned into dust.

Mat held his breath. "W-what? N-no way h-he's-" He stopped as soon as the purple dust got closer to Mat, entering his mouth and into his soul.

"No! Not again!" Mat's voice was distorted, broken to the ears of everyone in the room.

"Get out Purple!"

<><><><>
Welcome to the first chapter! Hope I met your needs and wants for the beginning of something awesome!

~Warrior