I Need To Save Him

"That hurts!" I squeezed my eyes trying not to cry.

"I'm sorry Akshi, I had to do this!" Zen apologised but I couldn't see him.

"You had to do what? Where are you?" I saw a light in the darkness and followed it. "WHAT WAS THAT!?" I jumped.

"WHOAAAA, ONEESAN YOU SACRED ME!" A little girl jumped up looking very startled.

"Huh, where am I?" I stared at the room.

"In bed silly! Did you hit your head or something?" She yelled.

"I heard you guys scream! Are you ok?"

"Yeah we're fine!"

"Zen?" I stared at him standing behind the door. "Where are we?"

"Did you hit your head or something?" Zen placed his hand on my forehead.

Wait! My memories ....... Are fading! I couldn't remember anything about the Zen that betrayed me but now my head was filling with memories about my little sister called Yuki and my cousin Zen.

"Get ready for school Akashi!" Zen reminded me.

"Ok ok!" I packed up my bag and changed into my uniform. I sat down on the kitchen table then waited for Zen to make breakfast. I took a glimpse around the kitchen then found a cute picture that was drawn by Yuki. It was Zen, Yuki and I playing in the park under the sun. "You were so cute that time when you drew that drawing!" I told Zen.

"SIT DOWN AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!" Zen yelled.

"Fine!" I yelled back. "But it's so cute!"

"Stop staring at it then!"

"Too late, I already made it my home screen wallpaper!" I laughed showing him my phone.

"Eat your breakfast!"

"Ok!"

After breakfast me and Zen headed towards the door. "Take care of yourself Yuki!" I smiled.

"You too!" We left the apartment and walked towards school. "The sun's blue today? That's weird, it was red yesterday!"

"Do you want your fortune to be told?" We walked pass a lady holding a glass sphere.

"Why not?" I smiled. I handed the lady 100 yen then stared into the sphere.

"I see something tragic happening to your sister Yuki. Today on your way home back from school you will find her surrounded by people on the road all dead!" She spooked me out.

"Wait what?" I blinked then she was gone!

"Don't worry Akashi! She just probably wanted your money!" Zen laughed.

"I hope so!" I sighed.

After School

"Come on Zen I wanna go get some takoyaki!" I walked over to the stall on our way home from school.

"What are those Ambulances doing around here?" Zen pointed at them as they passed by with loud sirens.

"Oh no!" I ran after the ambulance then found a whole crowd surrounding something where the ambulance stopped. I pushed my way through then found a dead corpse. "Yuki ................YUKI!"

The Next Day On The Way To School

"Cheer up Akashi, you're gonna have to!" Zen yelled.

"How can I cheer up?" I mumbled as we passed a girl on the way to school.

"Maizono Akashi, open up your eyes and unleash your full potential!" I turned around but the girl disappeared.

"What was....that?"

"Don't worry about her!" Zen waved his hands in my face.

"The sun's black", I sighed looking at it in the sky.

At School (Lunch)

"I'm sorry for your loss!"

"Don't worry Kanon-chan. I'm fine!" I smiled.

"Akashi, follow me!" Zen came to my classroom and dragged me out onto the top floor.

"So what did you want with me?"

"I'm going to be leaving you for a while. It's because of the sun!"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's been changing colours forever so I think now is the time to move on."

"The sun was never random colours except yellow or orange!"

"Yes it was!"

"Oh yeah then why did you colour the sun yellow in the picture Yuki drew?" I showed him the picture I took.

"So you found out? Too late now!" Zen pointed a gun at me and shot it.

"I'm not dead?" I opened my eyes.

"Maizono Akashi!" I looked up seeing a girl with long red hair holding the bullet in her hand. "Hand over your necklace and you won't be harmed. You can hand it over and lose your memories or you can keep it and be killed. What will it be?" I took a look at my necklace seeing a blood red amulet.

"You're that girl who passed me this morning! Why do you want it?"

"It holds great power and whoever wields it without getting properly trained then I guess you're gonna have to hand it over!" She said a spell and a sniper appeared as she pointed it at me.

"I'm not gonna hand it over! You said that this amulet would be used if you're properly trained right? So take me to that place so I can keep it and get something from it as well instead of losing it." I turned to Zen seeing he disappeared.

"That's a smart way of thinking it out but let me check if I'm allowed to let you through with it."

"Take your time!"