Escape Attempt No.379

Jackson Connors' P.O.V.

"AHHHHH!!!!"

 I screamed as I jumped over a 5 storey building, and was just about to make it when a security droid appeared in front of me.

 I grunted and used my 'super strength' to literally obliterate the machine, then landing again, I sprinted on. I sharply glanced back and didn't realise when I completely ran off the colossal building. My last word before I plummeted to my doom was,

 "Shit."

"WHY DO I ALWAYS END UP FALLING!!" My scream echoed far across New York. 'SMASH!!' I groaned as I rolled off the demolished Toyota, then sat up, and moaned as three police cars made their way towards me. 'SCREECH!!!' An new, rented Bentley pulled over to me. A lady in her early forties stomped towards me. 

" YOU FILTHY BOY!!" She thundered, waving her flabby arms around in hysteria. "Trying to run away again huh!?"

"UHHHHH, N-n-no aunt Filipa." I tried to deny.

"It's Lady Filipa for brats like you! I shall not have you running around, ruin my reputation!"

"What's left of it." I muttered underneath my breath.

Her miniature ears perked up and she glared at me. "I heard that!! For this nonsense, I'm grounding you for a year! You won't be allowed to leave you're room, and while you're in there, you can sit on your actions, and remember it the next time you try something like this!"

"Then you can crawl back home on your sorry ass! 

"Aun-L-Lady Filipa please!" I begged.

 She just casually backed away, and drove of with the air of satisfaction.

 I turned back to the police who surrounded me. 

"Crap."