Sold

Jacksons P.O.V

I woke  to the sound of thumping footsteps. It had been two months since I overheard aunt Filipa talking with that mysterious school, and I still couldn't sleep. I sat up and  scanned my surroundings. My room was completely empty. Even that pile of dirty underwear and socks were gone. I sat up and saw that I was sleeping on the floor, and suddenly realised how uncomfortable I felt. Aunt Filipa rolled into the room.  She smiled. Something that would never happen . Even in a million years. It was not possible.

" Some people would like to meet  You." 

Something dark and shadowy moved in the corner of my eye. I stood up, aware of all my surroundings.

 Out of nowhere something sleek and dark whistled through the air. I swirled around but was to late. The tranquillizer dug into my neck. I instantly fell to my knees. "W-w-what h-have you d-d-done?" I asked. "Only what was necessary."  Aunt Filipa smirked. I felt the poison seeping to my head. I stood up for one last moment and fell hopelessly on the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Aunt Filipa smiling as she received a case of cash, handed by a mysterious cloaked figure. "Shucks" I muttered before finally closing  my eyes.

Eight Hours Later

The School.

I squinted as a bag was pulled of my face and bright light shone in my eyes. "Subject Jackson Connors  is awake." I heard a deep male voice say.

 "Nah." I mumbled. "He turned around the look of annoyance smeared on his face."So, Jack think's he's funny. He charged, swinging massive fists.

"Control yourself Major Nelson. A female voice commanded. " All of a sudden, he jerked back. He stopped, calmed and turned around. As he did, I sat up and surveyed my surroundings. The walls, like grey slabs of concrete mashed together and slammed into the earth. The roof was an empty darkness reaching towards the sky. I looked down and realised I was chained to a wall. It looked like some sort of experimental research lab. "Have you injected the DNA?" I heard lady ask. "Yes. The Wolf, and the recently discovered, Dragon. "So if every thing goes good, He would morph into a flying Lycanthrope?" "Yes." "Hmm. Very well. Take him to his cell." She turned around to face me. "Oh and your name from now on, BK201."I gulped as she walked away. The Major looked at me. Then It went black.