Love me

^^^^ just letting new fans now! Swipe to the right to listen to the song! If u want
_______________________

Joel's pov

I arrived at Alicia's party, witch surprises me that I was actually invited to.

"You came!" Alicia asked happily

"I was invited"

"Everyone was! Let's go dance!"She said happily

She took me to the dance floor and we just started grinding on each other.

I thought she still hated me. She's probably super tipsy, I can tell by the way she walks and acts.

"Alicia what are you doing I've been looking for you!" Steven said

"Ugh" She growned "go have fun" she said

She looked at me in the eye and all she did was get my hands and dance.

She was drunk and as long as we love each other only for one night, just one night I'll be happy.

"Follow me" she said as she took me upstairs, then she took me into a room and all she said is "love me"

She got closer to me slowly,slowly and slowly. Then her soft peach lips were on my lips.

My shirt after her shirt. Her bra after my belt.

As she slowly went down she got to the briefs of my boxers, she looked up to me asking me for permission.

"Are you sure?" I asked

But she didn't say anything she acted it.

She pulled my boxers and then I realized I had this girl on her knees.

_____________________
(A/N)

I hate a/n like ughhhhhhh but idk I'm just going to do one so we could communicate while you read, wow Yuli smart!

Anyways I found my phone and took it yesterday and my mom doesn't care.
Follow my Instgram fanpage? @xxlabandaxx I'm going to be doing imagines on there! So start requesting some!!!!

I feel like doing a Q&A idk? Should I? If I should just say 'meep' if I shouldn't just say 'yeet'

Happy New Years!!!!!

New year new me.......... Jk

New year, same me.

Song : Ginza by J Balvin

What do you think if I change Alicia's name to Yuli? Lol that's  my name but I really feel like my name should be in this! I'm like selfish lolm, but really I'm not or am I? Lolm

                            -yuli