Chapter 1

King Oritel was once the ruler of Domino until the Ancestral Witches attacked his planet In order to prepare for the ultimate assault, he, Marion, , ,

Oritel when he was in the Company of Light (from the second movie)

and Griffin formed the . He also made an alliance with his friend and asked him to protect Domino while the Company of Light would be away fighting the witches.

However, the Ancestresses destroyed and forced Erendor to break his promise, and they were able to attack Domino itself and assaulted the palace but , Oritel's elder daughter, who had been asked by her father to protect the , was able to save by sending her on Earth, though she ended by being killed by the witches for this.

The Company of Light then fought with all their strength against the , and possibly .

However Oritel thought that both his daughters had been killed and in despair and in wrath he fought, defeated and imprisoned the server of the witches, Valtor in the , and exhausted most of his powers. He even decimated the whole army of the witches, as they mentioned in The Secret of the Lost Kingdom that one single touch of Oritel's had been enough to wipe out nearly all their army.Valtor, just like seventeen years later he lied to Bloom that he had absorbed her parents within his body, maybe lied to Oritel that he had killed both his daughters (notice that in , Oritel and Marion were sadly shocked to see Daphne as a ghost and asked her what happened to her when they are freed from Obsidian, and they also seem happily surprised when they learn they Bloom is alive, and even the Ancestresses thought Bloom was dead - Valtor could have lied to them also, and at the end of the third season he tries to convince Bloom to fight the Ancestresses together with him, meaning that he did not necessary like his mothers).