Chapter 2

Here is a picture of the boys. Aries on the top left, Gemini on the top right, Cancer middle left, Leo on the middle right, Scorpio bottom left and Capricorn on the bottom right.

CANCER POV

I looked outside the window of the car as I spotted my school up ahead. My hands started to shake as we got closer and closer to the school. I was nervous, well more like terrified but whatever I was feeling I didn't like it. High school, no friends, bullies and mean teachers, I hate it!

My mum parked the car in front the school. I slowly got out of the car as I grabbed my bag. I said good bye to mum as she drove away. I stood there frozen as I stared at the huge school.

I slowly took my first step inside the environment. I looked around my surroundings, teenagers everywhere being, well teenagers. I walked closer to the school to get to my locker.

I was trying to find the map of the school that my mum had given me but as I was looking and walking at the same time I bumped into someone. "Ouch, watch it!" Great first day of school of school and I already made an enemy. I stood there looking at the ground embarrassed. "Sorry, I-I didn't m-mean to" I looked up from the ground to see an angry girl. She was beautiful she's s- "watch where you're going next time!" she walked over to her friends. I stood there with embarrassment. I rushed to my locker and put all my stuff away.

~bell rings~

I headed towards my first class which was maths, boring!  I walked inside my class; I sat next to a girl with long brown hair with blonde. "Hi my names Virgo" she said. "Hi, I'm Cancer" she gave me a big smile. "It's nice to meet you Cancer!" I smiled back to her as our teacher walked in the class.

~time skip~

The bell rang for lunch break. I headed towards the cafeteria. I got a couple of classes with that girl that I bumped into earlier today, every once in a while she would give me a death glare, I would just look away. As I walked in the cafeteria I saw people trowing food, laughing with their friends and people being crazy. I spotted an empty table so I decided that's the best place to sit.

I got out my sandwich that my mum made for me. I looked at the table across from me. A group of five, one girl and four boys. I noticed two of the boys, Aries and Leo. Aries had dark hair and by the looks of it a six pack for sure. Leo had long brown hair put into a side quiff. How do I know them? One, the both of them are in most of my classes and two, they are always getting in trouble, I'm pretty sure they have already got detention! The both of them were pretty attractive yes I may say, I' not saying I'm jealous well maybe a little bit.

I was about to take a bite out of my sandwich but someone interrupted me. "Hi Cancer!" I turned around to see Virgo smiling at me. "HI" I said smiling back. "You look a little lonely do you want to sit with me and my friends?" I thought for a bit, what if they don't like me or what if other people will tease me for hanging around with girls. I was a little lonely though. I slightly nodded. "Yay, the table is right over there c'mon" she pointed at a table right beside the window. I got up and followed her slowly to the table.

"Guys meet Cancer" Virgo said as everyone turned their heads towards me. I waved and said "hi." They all just nodded at me. Virgo offered me a seat next to a guy with brown hair. I carefully took my seat next to the guy. I looked around my surroundings I spotted the girl that I bumped into today, oh god she must be friends with Virgo. She lifted her head up from the table and saw me; she was shocked at first but then looked back down at the table straight away.

"Hey the names Capricorn, you're Cancer right?" I looked at the guy that was sitting right beside me. He was tall I could tell you that. "Um, yeah I'm Cancer, nice to meet you Capricorn" I smiled at him; he gave me a small smile back. "Nice to meet you to." Well he was nice, other than that other girl. "Well you probably don't know who the others are then." I shook my head, "no" he nodded. "That girl there is Pieces," he pointed at a girl with long straight blonde hair. She had big green eyes and a big smile, she wore a long sleeves pink t-shirt with a short pink skirt. "Sitting next to her is Aquarius" I looked over at a blonde headed girl with brown eyes. Her long blonde hair was put up into a side braid. She was wearing a soft pink singlet with denim shorts. "And sitting next to Virgo is Taurus." Taurus that's a nice name. Taurus had really long brown hair with blonde. She has brown eyes and wore black skinny jeans and a white top saying 'YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US'. I looked at Virgo, I never payed attention to her appearance. She had long brown hair with blonde tips. She wore a white tank top saying, 'Zzz' and a cute black skirt with tights. Her hair was curled at the ends. She has blue eyes.

~time skip~

The bell rang signalling it was the end of school. I rushed to the door but I was immediately stopped by... Taurus? I looked at with confusion, "Hey look I'm sorry for over reacting this morning I know it was by accident." I smiled at her, "that's ok but I should've been watching where I was going." She waved at me "I got to go, see you tomorrow at school." I waved back "yeah see you tomorrow, bye!" I said. "Bye" she walked out the door. I smiled at myself, what a day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter I hope you liked it and stay tuned for more!