The New Group

When I made a new group, I chose my group wisely because, if I didn't I will be known as the bad chooser its a thing at school that if you don't choose your members wisely you will be called that ( bad chooser) even teachers can call you that, so I called my group The Swaggers, some of you guys don't know what it means, but its like the cool kids. Our first mission was to make my old group jealous of The Swaggers, but our only problem was how? I thought of an idea, that all the members of The Swaggers will follow me while its recess and lunch, so that when Micha, Chanell😡 and Becca go to the lunch room, they will see us The Swaggers, then when I snap my fingers it means we will go back to the classroom,actually we saw Micha,Chanell,and Becca looked at us while smiling.

Becca's Pov

What happened to Krissy ever since I talked to Chanell she was like that I said in my mind,Wait!!! Guys I know why Krissy is mad at us I told them,What Becca tell us please???!!! Micha pleaded to me,Guess it's about me Chanell,yes and we need to make a plan of how we talk to Krissy I said.

Chanell's Pov

OMG its the first day of school and I did something bad,I'm gonna die of what i'v done,were gonna die, were all gonna be sad, I think your overreacting Chanell I hear a voice at my side and I realize its Becca,did I say it loud I asked her,Yessss she said while emphasizing Yessss.

Krissy's Pov

We went back to the classroom and then I saw someone opened the door it's my Friend Rival Chanell,cguys except Krissy can you go out the room for a minute there's something Becca wants to say to Kriss she said great she already had a nickname for me my friends nodded then go out the classroom.

Wha-Krissy!!!! Becca cut me by a hug,I'm so sorry that I didn't realize what I have done I am so sorry Chanell said that she will be a burden to our group that's why she will quit the group and she will never go talk to anyone here in the school so she could destroy a friendship again she told me I was so shock that Chanell would do that.

I don't want her to do that I just want Becca to say sorry to me because she's ignoring me ever since I introduced Chanell to them, Hey what ya gonna say now Krissy, my love Zo said What a total jerk???!!! I shouted at him and kicking him so hard that he could fly to the sky,Say sorry or I will do it again I told him while my dark aura revealing,s-sorry K-Krissy he said while crying.

Okay fine I will forgive you and Chanell don't do it I just want Becca to say sorry to me I told her, i-im really sorry Krissy she said while hugging me.

Becca's Pov

Awww poor boy your like Natsu Zoey I said while patting Zoey's head and yes I call him Zoey I can tell that he was shocked,y-you k-know? He asked me while stuttering,Silly boy offcourse I know I'm your big sister after all(A/N sister in school),ohhhh okay,oh yeah I forgot your my sister,Sister!!! He shouted at me while hugging me,umm....Zoey when did you became so childish I thought your gonna be mad because I told you that I was your sister in school I told him.

Hehehe ofcourse I always act childish when I hear you calling me baby brother it feels like I really had a big sister, oh how I really wish to have a real sister he said while turning on his sad face I blushed when heard his words it felt like he is my real brother too, wait you said you had a sister, right? Where is she??? I asked in confused.

She's................dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well guys I did leave a cliffhanger guys.

What did happen to Zo's sister? Find it out.

-