Falling For Each Other

Rhett was driving, as usual, Link brought his hand down and rested it on Rhett's side.
Rhett pulled over and grabbed Link's hand and wandered through the deepness of his attractiveness eyes of his.
He remembered the mistletoe, he grabbed
Links face and brought home closer and said
we must never do this again.
Link sighed, "OK"
Rhett could smell the mintyness of his gum.
Rhett began to drive again, Link opened the window and watched the clouds pass.
All of a sudden they realised, that they were almost near Rhett's grandma's house.
"Link, wanna get street food, my grandma doesn't cook that good?"
"Sure", he replied, you could tell that he was depressed because his tone is his husky voice. ******
Rhett, slowly opened his window trying not to disturb Link while he's sleeping.
He arrived at the taco stand, he didn't disturb Link, he waited for him to wake. So Rhett decided to rest his back against the door, and play music through his ear phones, and of course, it was Black Veil Brides.
******
Link woke up, finally, and nudged Rhett, who was half asleep, Rhett jumped a mile.
"Hey, Rhett, I'm sorry... about earlier, I just can't stop my feelings for you"
Rhett replied," what do you want on your taco?", and nudged Link away.
"Normal, please"
"Kk, sauce?"
"Tomato please, babe", Link turned bright red.
Rhett walked away, and shut the door behind him. Link knew he screwed up his chance once for all.
Rhett came back and gave Link his taco.
That night, a day early, they reached Pennsylvania.
So they visited the nearest B&B, the lost woods resort.
There was only one bed,a double.
So that night they slept together...