When Two Stars Collide

A/N- Hi guys so, this is my first real,totally committed, I'm sticking to it no matter what fanfic. It's the first one I really like anyway. So I hope y'all like this, and remember to vote, comment, and Fan. Love you guys,and enjoy "When Two Stars Collide".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fallion's Pov

Hi everyone my name is Fallion Liberty, yes THE Fallion Liberty ov the hit T.V show "Sing It Loud". I absolutely love my life, I've been living my dream since I was 7 and stared in my first commercial. I guess you could say besides the whole "Teen-Star, Actress" thing I'm a normal 18 year old. I'm about 5'3 , with wavy blonde hair. I wouldn't say I'm really  

skinny, but I'm not fat, I'm average! I have blue eyes and when in the right light, I've been told they sparkle, I'm not the girliest girl, but I'm not a tawnboy. I live in the sunniest city in the world, that's right Los Angeles, my home and the only place I wanna be. But enough about that, lets get back to my fabulous life. *Note the sarcasm* It's not that I don't love my life, it's just sometimes being followed, and lied about gets a bit overwhelming. But I can't complain I'm living the dream, so anyway I'm gonna stop talking, because I'm needed on set. "Ok guys, so I have a big surprise for you guys. Haha, sometimes I make my self laugh" Mike the director says. I love Mike but he can be the biggest dork, bigger than me even. Mike continued to laugh then paused as if he was waiting on us, to say something. "Um Mike what's the surprise " Sophie my co-star asked. "Oh yeah, today we have is a special episode. I'm sure you all read the script, and figured out where it takes place." We all looked at each other and got really excited, Mike continued "Since we can't bring the seething here, we are filing today at the beach." We all jumped up and down in excitement, we hardly ever get to film outside the studio, so today must be super special. "We have to film 2 scenes here then we'll leave so everyone pack what you want to bring, and be ready to leave in hopefully an hour." Mike said before leaving. This is awesome hey I can text my best friend Sarah, and meet her there.

~To: ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

Her Sar-Bear shooting at the beach, wanna hang.

~From:ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

Sounds cool meet you there!!!!!!!!!!!

~To:ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

Awesome meet me there in about an hour???

~From:ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

You know it babe, can't wait this is gonna be so fun

~To:ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

Lol, you betcha welp g2g I wanna live to see the beach ;) Bye Babe

~From:ThatSexxyNinjaSarah

Haha, have fun with that ;) see ya soon!!!! Beach Funn

Yes!!!! I love hanging out with Sarah, she's been my best friend since I moved here 12 years ago. She's been with me through everything, and I couldn't be happier to have her. But now since we both have full time jobs we hardly ever see each other so, every time we get to hang we make it memorable. Well I better go before Mike has my head on a stick.

************************************

Louis' Pov

Hi I'm Louis!! Yes THE Louis Tomlinson ov One Direction. Currently the labs and I are rehearsing for our upcoming concert in L.A, on our Take Me Home Tour. I'm exhausted!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love what I do, it's just sometimes I just want to rest a bit, and have a nice cup ov Tea. We have been rehearsing all day, maybe we should take a beak and see what L.A has to offer.

"Hey Liam, do you think we can take a break, and maybe go to the beach!" I ask Liam getting more excited towards the end. "We have been rehearsing for a while, I'll talk to management and see" Liam said getting excited as well. After about 15 minutes Liam returned from phoning management, with a huge smile on his face. "Lads get changed, were going to the Beach!" Liam said like a little kid. I'm so excited, the lads and I almost knocked down Lou while running to change. Luckily though we managed to miss her and make it to our dressing rooms. I'm so excited!!!!! This is going to be so much fun. As I made it into my dressing room, I noticed my telly was on and my favorite show, "Sing It Loud" was playing. Fallion Liberty was singing, I absolutely love her. She is so beautiful and has an amazing voice, I know the lads and I would love to collaborate with her, on the stage and off. Oh I'm just kidding, maybe, but anyway I would love to just get to know her, she seems like such a nice person. I heard she lives here in L.A maybe we'll see her. Oh I hope so! Just as I began to think about the beautiful Fallion, my door flew open. "Boo bear you ready yet, we wanna go" Harry said making me jump out ov my skin. "Yeah Hazza, just finished" I said while while turning the Telly off. Just as I hit the power button Harry caught a glimpse ov what I was watching, and gave me his stupid toothy grin "Watching Sing It Loud again? Or just dreaming about Fallion?" I blushed a bit, Harry knows me too well " Could be both " I said hiding my face, Harry's grin got even bigger "Come on Boo bear, maybe we'll see her there." "Let'a go" Niall yelled from the hall, as we ran from my dressing room to the van. Maybe we will see her!!!! I just hope she likes us as much as I like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well what do you guys think????? Remember to vote, comment, and fan. And if you guys have anything you want to ask or tell me. Btdubs pic of Fallion and Sarah on the side. Ok question ov the day.

IF YOU COULD GO ON A SPECIAL DATE WIRH ANY OV THE GUYS WHO WOULD IT BE WITH, AND WHERE/WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO?

---------------------------------------------

PERSONALLY I'D CHOOSE ALL OV THE GUYS AND GO TO AN AMUSEMENT PARK, WHERE WE WOULD RIDE ALL THE RIDES, AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.