↠ Chapter 4 : The tournament

Months passed by and your relationship between Oikawa was getting weaker by the time. He never had time for you. He always ignored you. He would flirt with his fans. He completely shut you out.

Oikawa?? Where are you.. NOW THAT I NEED YOU TATANANTATANAN but really, where are you??

You sat down by your desk and rested your chin on your knuckles. You heaved a heavy sigh.

You looked up at your calender and saw that it was July 25th. Your eyes lit up. Its Oikawa's tournament today!

It was 5:04 and you still 26 minutes to prepare for Oikawa's game. You quickly showered and dressed and ran to the gym where the tournament was held.

You entered the gym door and saw the whole place packed. As usual.

There were TV reporters interviewing players. One of them was Oikawa and their manager.

You walked closer to see how his interview went.

'Who's this young beautiful lady youre with now?' One of the reporters asked Oikawa.

'Oh,' Oikawa smiled and looked down at her. 'Her name's Amaterasu Mariko. My lady.' And kissed her cheek.

Your eyes widened.

'What a cute couple!' The reporter said and turned to look at his cameraman. 'And there is Oikawa—'

'What about me?' You asked Oikawa, loud enough for him to hear. 'What about us?'

'Who are you?' Oikawa asked, as if he never knew you.

'Shes-' Ama said but Oikawa cut her off.

'I dont know her.' Oikawa said.

You began crying. 'Stop acting like you dont know me!! Who am i to you?!'

He looked at the crowd who were staring down at you. The crowd was quiet enough for everybody to hear the whole commotion.

Oikawa looked at the news reporter and the reporter looked at him.

'Just another fan. Thats all.'

He wrapped his arm around Ama and smiled at her. Ama, however, frowned and didnt seem to like what Oikawa was doing.

You wiped a tear from your eye. 'You asshole!! Dont you even try coming back for me!!' You screamed and ran out of the gym.

'Oh,' he said. 'I wont.'