Lost✨

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉😘

You can't find what was never lost ❣~Unknown

Desiree's P.O.V

I walk in and see a middle aged black woman sitting at the desk. I ask "Are you Miss Diane?" She replies with an attitude "That's what it says". I look at her and say "Excuse me no disrespect but I did nothing to you there's no need to be rude". I'm a nice person but I don't take disrespect. She looks  shocked but then smiles and says " I like you   It's like staring at a younger me".

She tells me sits and says "How can I help you?" I tell her I need a modeling pro folio. She smiles and leads me to an all white room and picks out something for me to wear and says smile. As she snaps pictures I hear my phone singing Promises by Jhené Aiko. I stop her and run to my phone knowing that's my grandmothers ringtone.

My grandmother tells me that they've cut off the lights and the bill needs to be paid. I check my reminders to see did I forget and sadly I did. I also notice the gas and water bill need to be paid as well. I check my balance and luckily I have just enough. My best friend Denise recommended modeling I hope this works.

END OF P.O.V

MISS DIANE'S P.O.V

As I finish getting the shots I noticed she has a birthmark on her shoulder shaped like a strawberry just like me and my son Wayne. While we were taking the pictures I noticed she looks a lot like Elise, Wayne's ex girlfriend from high school. So I ask does she know anybody named Elise she looks at me funny and says that's her sister. I shake off the thought I had and continue taking the pictures until I finish and she leaves.

I can't let the thought leave my head on how familiar she looked. I need to make a phone call or two to see if my theory is correct.

END OF P.O.V

What's Miss Diane's thought?

Will the modeling pay off?

Who is Wayne?

Desiree in MM🤗

Song in MM😇

Vote 💕
Comment💓
Share💞

~Jada Dache😘✨

Sorry it's so short