teenage dream <3

'beep beep, beep beep'  

   'shut up! shit is that the time im gonna be late!' i screamed as i woke up to my first day in my new house. 

'DAD why didnt u wake me up?' 

'i thought i'd let your alarm clock do its job looks like it was late for work' dad said sarcasticly back to me as he walked out the door.

great now i have 10 mins to get ready and get to my first day of my new school i thought to myself as there was no one else to talk to, anyway im eliza, eliza dunnett im an only child and my mum recently passed away i dont talk about it much neither does my dad, it feels wierd. But any way back to the present , i got to get ready.

the bus pulled up at my new school, it looks way to posh. i walked though the gates and found the reception i told the receptionist who i was and stuff she told everything i needed to know and off i went to my first class. On my way i had a look at the school, it was just plain boring. I also managed to conjure up a few odd looks as well probably somthing to do with the pink and purple streaks in my brown hair, i died the streaks just after my mum..you know. ah here we are room 28 english, oh great  english what fun. I walked in supprised i wasnt the last person, infact i was the first person in...ok slightly wierd at least the teacher was there.

'um hello sir, im eliza dunnett im new to the school.'

'ah eliza hello im mr willams, take any seat you want' sir said as he gestured to the rows of empty seats.

'thanks sir, um where is everyone?'

'now about to comein their normally late you get used to it!' he said laughing.

i was about to reply when a suddden sea of students poured into the class room. i looked through the aray of students surrounding me, there were the sporty people, the nerds, the sluts, the bitches and finally the players what a completely cliche school, i looked back over at the players corner of the room just as one of them looked over at me. He was possibly the fittest person i had ever seen in my life i knew in that second what my new school project was gonna be, i had to get that boy.